Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Used to be able to, like 25 or 30 years ago.

From a psychological standpoint, it's just masturbation....so, not gay unless, well, you're already gay.

I read a statistic in a sexual psychology book once, that claimed about 80% of straight men will TRY autofallatio at least once in their lives, but only about 10% of those can actually do it.
I am in 80%

Reactions: howtoselfsuck

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Used to be able to and loved it! It’s a huge turn on for me, and of course I came in my mouth and took it all. Yum! Damn I wish I could still do it!

Wish you had pics of that. I could self suck all through college. Even manages to lick the tip a couple years ago. It’s a rush. Probably best that not all dudes can’t do it or nobody would leave the house! Ha.

Reactions: slck20

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wish you had pics of that. I could self suck all through college. Even manages to lick the tip a couple years ago. It’s a rush. Probably best that not all dudes can’t do it or nobody would leave the house! Ha.

Why do dogs lick their dicks? Because they can.

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The first time you kiss the tip of your own cock and lick that precum off is forever a great memory in your mind ;)
It’s a victory. A reward. Even if you’re not into sucking cock. It’s a hard to explain accomplishment.

Reactions: MasturBhater

Tried a number of times over the last 20+ years. Always in the bath when wanking. Unfortunately i still can’t bend enough to even lick my cock.

Reactions: Jjz1109