Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was younger, I wondered if I could so I tried. I got fairly close. I was really skinny and have a pretty big dick (7 inches). I kept trying and my persistance paid off. I would lay on my back and kick my legs up over my head. I couldn't take my whole cock. At first I could just barely reach my stretched out foreskin. I got to where I could get my whole head in. It was pretty amazing. I never thought of it as gay, just a different way to masturbate. I never cummed in my mouth. Every time I said I was going to I'd chicken out at the last moment and pull out and cum on my stomach and chest, or beside my head on the floor.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I weighed 110 I was limber as hell. I could suck a couple of inches in, but I never came. Even though I never got a lot out of it I would get so horny sometimes that I would do it again.

Now, that's a distant memory, and there's not enough ibuprofen on earth to make me want to try now.

Reactions: MarioLM

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was younger I could lick the head. Not the strongest sensation.

Science tells us that it would be similar to tickling yourself - it can't be done.

I suppose one could get into the mere "idea of it" but as to actual sensation, well, go ahead and try tickling yourself and let us know how that works for you.