Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've heard so much about it, I am sure I'd like to try it.. I know there's people in Denver looking to try it too.
But I have to find the right person to help w/ my fear of meeting in person....

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've heard so much about it, I am sure I'd like to try it.. I know there's people in Denver looking to try it too.
But I have to find the right person to help w/ my fear of meeting in person....
I hope you find the right guy. There are many out there---decent men....understanding about your fears, inhibitions or even reservations....considerate men who will take their time with you....not rush you into anything that makes you uncomfortable....and are discreet.......good luck my friend....

DenverFunHunk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hope you find the right guy. There are many out there---decent men....understanding about your fears, inhibitions or even reservations....considerate men who will take their time with you....not rush you into anything that makes you uncomfortable....and are discreet.......good luck my friend....
Thank you for your kind words, hearing that is very helpful... I hope I can find that guy...

Reactions: Mister2101

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Once along time ago, one night stand, the guy was very cautious and only wanted to frot. So hot, kissing, rubbing on each other cock and we both came with I need seconds of each other. Both of our cock were covered in each other’s cum! And we kept going Again.

D

deleted300444

I absolutely love frottage. This might sound weird but sometimes rather than wanking. I like to grind myself off the mattress. Like I'm dry humping the bed , but I cum all the time. Always feels amazing

That was how I very first time masturbated to ejaculation. I discovered rubbing my hard dick against cool cotton sheets and mattress. That felt so good. And then BAM, my first cum. I did that for years. It made such a mess, I used to sneak the sheets off my bed and toss in wash because if anyone were to pull too cover back they would be witness to all my dna.

hardsounder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That was how I very first time masturbated to ejaculation. I discovered rubbing my hard dick against cool cotton sheets and mattress. That felt so good. And then BAM, my first cum. I did that for years. It made such a mess, I used to sneak the sheets off my bed and toss in wash because if anyone were to pull too cover back they would be witness to all my dna.
I used to hump the sheets and pillows when i was a kid It felt great

hardsounder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One of my earliest sexual experiences was with a friend we would slapo ur cocks together . We called it sword fighting. We just did it ,we had no idea what it really was called . It started when i was about 13 and he was 12 almost 13 . I remember cumming all over each other .

I have been thinking about it quite a bit and would like to try it again .

hardsounder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How would you judge a sword fight/cock jousting? How would you decide the winner? Me and a bud of mine once had a sword fight. During a shower after work we both stood in front of each other held out hands above our heads and began slapping our cocks against each other. I have to admit his cock has more girth than mine and my cock actually hurt after our battle. At first it was fun then as the cock slapping intensified I had to stop since my cock was sore. My cock went from hard to flaccid while my buds stayed hard and pulsating. Does that mean he won? Feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
He won

Reactions: mutualjax

Alina Is Thicc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
With a previous friend with benefits I had, I got him to try it. I sat on top of him in his bed and placed my dick agaisnt his. I then tightly gripped our dicks together with one hand and began jerking us off. It was really intimite and felt amazing. I miss that and really hope I can experience that again with someone. It was really sexy.