Ever turned a "Good girl" into something else?

Schlong Kong

Just Browsing
Media
I'm curious as to whether anyone here has transformed a "Good girl," conservative, honor roll student, etc., into a cock-craving slut. I haven't personally, although I may have been a factor in a couple cases, but I want to see if there's any truth at all to the stereotype that so many people seem to believe.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Not that I had anything to do with it but I was watching a fine-looking, foxy lady walk through the mall the other day when she suddenly turned into a boutique. :spit:

stackd

Just Browsing
Media
Oh, this one white girl I was with was very intelligent and high-class. She was the kind of girl that only dated white preppy guys, you know? Anyway, after being with her she only wanted guys with big dicks. I know this because her friend told me I spoiled her with my big penis.

Penis.

SUMYUNGUY

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah. I can think of two girls right away. I've said that most didn't enjoy the experiance, but never really talked about the few that did.

The first was a girl that I had known for quite awhile. We went out a few times as friends, then a few times dating, then on to the more serious stuff.
The first time we had sex she grabbed it and almost shot up out of the bed. She asked me how big it was and I just pushed her back down into the matress, slowly. She started to sweat alot as I put it into her. It might have been 5 minutes later that she about passed out from an orgasm.
She told me that she'd never been with anyone over 7" and that she didn't think she'd be able to really enjoy sex with an average man again. Pillow talk, I told her, but she has been back again, time and time again, through 3 different boyfriends and a husband.

The other girl was a size queen, but also a very quiet one. She had the whole daddy girl, Ivy League front going on. She took it every way she could, including the entire length in her ass, which was a first for me. I never seen her again after that but always hoped to.

You never know.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can think of a certain churchy sunday school teacher in my past. She wasn't a slut but cock craving, well, yeah. Who knows what hot little fires burn behind closed doors?

SG

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
Hi-

I dated a girl while I was in graduate school who was very conservative, but had been with two previous boyfriends. Now, I'm not nearly as huge as most guys on this board, but I have never had a complaint. As things got more serious and we began having sex on a regular basis, I decided to spice things up and bought her one of those rabbit vibes (I suppose I have a bit of a toy fetish). Anyway, the first time I used it on her she was a bit uncomfortable (she claimed to have never used a toy before). We played with the toy a few times and she began to really enjoy that part of our sex life. At one point I broached the subject of anal sex and she was game. After quite a while of prepping her, I ended up inside, but she was uncomfortable. I had a brainstorm and grabbed the rabbit vibe and slid it into her pussy. I could feel that my dick in her ass made her pussy tighter as I slid the toy in and she said that she felt really "full" and it felt good. I don't know if it was the additional tightness or the dual penetration stimulation (I think it was the tightness), but when I flicked the toy on it took about 45 seconds for her to have an orgasm. She really got off on the full feeling. To make a long story short, this "good girl" would basically call me when she was done with classes and she would have the lube and her toy out and ready, and basically she wanted a repeat performance about 3-4 times a week. Strangly enough, we went about a month and a half with me only being in her ass, because she loved the quick (and multiple) orgasms. She eventually bought herself a decent sized butt plug, and then I would plow her pussy while she has it up her ass. This also gave her great orgasms. So, my innocent little girlfriend basically became an anal queen who had her best orgasms while stuffed in both holes. I would have married this girl, but other life factors came into play and things didn't work out. We are still friends, and last year ran into eachother at a conference. She was recently single, and we had a night of fun, but have not reignited the flames...

Just my little story... sorry if I was longwinded.

Eric

Oh, and yes, she would sometimes call me at work and ask me if I would "come over on my way home to fuck my ass." Those afternoons waiting for 5pm were the longest hours of my life. :)

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
X says I turned her into a slut. But you would think if she was a slut she wouldn't need to keep phoning me and saying 'I still want you, you're still the biggest I've seen'. Very flattering, very insane female. You might like to know her current bf's penis is apparently 'very thick' and thicker than mine :eek: but not longer ;)

Meh.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Oct 12 2005, 05:43 AM
X says I turned her into a slut. But you would think if she was a slut she wouldn't need to keep phoning me and saying 'I still want you, you're still the biggest I've seen'. Very flattering, very insane female. You might like to know her current bf's penis is apparently 'very thick' and thicker than mine :eek: but not longer ;)

Meh.
[post=350795]Quoted post[/post]​
If she's a slut, then she needs six or seven guys at once.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb+Oct 13 2005, 12:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Oct 13 2005, 12:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Knight@Oct 12 2005, 05:43 AM
X says I turned her into a slut. But you would think if she was a slut she wouldn&#39;t need to keep phoning me and saying &#39;I still want you, you&#39;re still the biggest I&#39;ve seen&#39;. Very flattering, very insane female. You might like to know her current bf&#39;s penis is apparently &#39;very thick&#39; and thicker than mine :eek: but not longer ;)

Meh.
If she&#39;s a slut, then she needs six or seven guys at once.
[post=350985]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Erotic is when you use a feather....slutty is when you use the whole chicken.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by GoneA+Oct 13 2005, 12:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GoneA &#064; Oct 13 2005, 12:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jonb@Oct 13 2005, 12:10 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Knight
@Oct 12 2005, 05:43 AM
X says I turned her into a slut. But you would think if she was a slut she wouldn&#39;t need to keep phoning me and saying &#39;I still want you, you&#39;re still the biggest I&#39;ve seen&#39;. Very flattering, very insane female. You might like to know her current bf&#39;s penis is apparently &#39;very thick&#39; and thicker than mine :eek: but not longer ;)

Meh.

[post=350992]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Unless of course you kill the chicken by slicing it&#39;s throat and spray the blood all over both of you- then it&#39;s just voo-doo.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora+Oct 13 2005, 01:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Oct 13 2005, 01:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GoneA@Oct 13 2005, 12:22 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Knight

Meh.

Unless of course you kill the chicken by slicing it&#39;s throat and spray the blood all over both of you- then it&#39;s just voo-doo.
[post=351003]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......

OH MAN....that was awesome..... :yourock:

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora+Oct 12 2005, 07:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Oct 12 2005, 07:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GoneA@Oct 13 2005, 12:22 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Knight
X says I turned her into a slut.  But you would think if she was a slut she wouldn&#39;t need to keep phoning me and saying &#39;I still want you, you&#39;re still the biggest I&#39;ve seen&#39;.  Very flattering, very insane female.  You might like to know her current bf&#39;s penis is apparently &#39;very thick&#39; and thicker than mine :eek:  but not longer ;)

Meh.

[post=351003]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
But what does the chicken get out of it?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by GoneA@Oct 12 2005, 11:42 PM
I&#39;ve turned a good girl into a bird...an old magic trick I picked up in college.
[post=350973]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, I also turned a good girl into a desk lamp....I keep forgetting that when this kind of conversation arises.