Ever used a glans ring?

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw this ring online and wondered if anyone had any experience with it during sex? It's hard for me to find men who are pierced and seems like a nice alternative but less scary way to add some kink.

Do they slide during sex? Do they hurt anyone? Feel good?

31SzXlJex3L.jpg

I tried once and for some reason it hurt quite a bit.

Sevensix

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I saw this ring online and wondered if anyone had any experience with it during sex? It's hard for me to find men who are pierced and seems like a nice alternative but less scary way to add some kink.

This one would work for me. Ive tried some solid ones in the past, but they pinch or start to cut in to my frenulum...no good.
31SzXlJex3L.jpg

31SzXlJex3L.jpg

I have a clear silicone version I wear most of the day now for a while in an effort to keep my skin back. Seems to be helping desensitize the head a bit and also helps me hang a little heavier (my head is exposed and is enjoying the extra space). Felt weird at first to be uncovered, especially when commando, but now I enjoy it

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Decades ago my sister gave me such a ring segment -- a key "ring"; one of the balls unscrewed enabling putting on keys. It came with a sterling silver disc on which was engraved my initials (which disc of course also fit onto the "ring." Would need hunt to find it. AND, its diameter probably was insufficient for a glans ring, but possibly same ring was available in larger sizes for great number of key (?)
For "body jewely" often thinking "hardware" can find interesting things, as https://www.lowes.com/pd/Blue-Hawk-Stainless-Steel-Anchor-Shackle-with-Screw-Pin/999971038 --- 3/8 is the metal diameter. As I recall the "loop" diameter of this size is sufficient to use as a "different" cockring. The 5/16 likely unsuitable. Take 'em with you into Lowe's or HomoDepot "dressing room" (labeled "men") & see which fits best-- put back one which won't do.

Reactions: skek03