• EWWWWW!!!!! NO WAY

Votes: 97 59.1%

• Total voters

zephyr8882

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
interesting that it has happened to other people. I was super drunk and giving a bj, think felt queasy already anyways. i think he didn't enjoy it at the time, but afterwards, he kept saying how he was SO big he made me gag.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I and two of my kink friends have this fetish. I am not big by any means, but skull fuck hard enough to make them gag and vomit, I find it a huge turn on as I really like to skull fuck very hard and finding a sub that will take that hard is great for me. I also like to be used hard, and a bit of vomit may come from that, not what I like, but will it is part of the territory if going to extremes.

oralfixation58

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I met this guy who had a beautiful huge cock and when I went down on it he was gentle letting me suck on his glan and balls and so on and then he started to get rough. With his cock head in my mouth about 5 " he put his hand on the back of my head and shoved his cock all the way in another 3" I`d say and oh ya the stomach said here I give and I started to puke but I pulled off and managed to stop it before it came out. He laughed I told him to get dressed and leave.

sjcgymrat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Only once. He was big and aggressive. I had just eaten a blueberry shake. The color was shocking. Fortunately we were outside. After laughing about it and confirming I was not a space alien, we got right back to it. It was too great for both of us to quit over a little purple vomit.

I did just today. We'd been drinking and my gag reflex was overly sensitive, all it took was a little nudge.

It was not a reaction to anything unpleasant though. Just a normal reaction, like when some people gag when brushing their back teeth. I couldn't just swallow or control puking; as I said, we've been drinking.

My bf was distressed; he thought I was disgusted or something. Needed explaining. Sigh.

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah !!! first time I gave head....I was giving this guy a full body massage / hand job....He only had lotion ....Lotion + Cum = Hurls

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i've gotten the hiccups from having my gag *nearly nonexistent* reflex riled too much.

is very embarrassing.

is not something you can work through.
ya just gotta laugh.

no puking.

servicesub

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow; that sounds pretty amazingly hot ;)

Yes..but I was ment to.

IT was a forced gagging where he shoved his cock down my throat and held it there until I gagging, tears were running down my face and I was quite literally fighting for breath.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never vomited while eating pussy. I enjoy eating pussy too much - so I've never vomited while eating pussy. Pussy is too good to vomit. Just my opinion.

Simba

B_JenniTalia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have.

It all began with an innocuous gag that I panicked over and managed to quell. To my dismay, a stomach convulsion followed with another gag in quick succession and then all my initial worries about that churning sensation were fully exposed before me.

Easily one of the most mortifying sexual blunders I have made. The immediate need for clean-up genuinely murders the moment. Lust transforms into disgust and you just want to die then and there.

Be vigilant of liquids preceding oral.

Coqfan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes,I have been vomitted on by someone giving me head. I was lying down on my back fully naked and he was between my legs, I was grabbing his hair and trying to push him down all the way...and in a flash when his pulled his head up the vomit splashed on my abs. A good thing I was able to put my on either side of my abs and keep it from spilling all over. He just went and got some paper towel to scoop it up off me and we went to rinse in the shower...and continue giving me head. It was hillarious tho, I was laughing so hard.