Ever want multiple orgasms when your huge dick discovers perfect fitting, juicy pussy

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_UNKNOWN321, Jul 22, 2006.

1. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Sorry for the language, I usually speak more crudely. But I just read this book called How to make love all night by Barbara Keesling. I knew it was going to be a joke or just another manual on how to delay ejaculation to keep the dick up and running all night. Nope! What she spoke of was multiple, non-ejaculatory orgasms intervened with no refractory period and a final jet propelled orgasm-ejaculation, each potentially as pleasurable and sensational as the ejaculatory one. I of course sat down in the aisle so that my quickly swelling full figured manhood would not be noticed as I read further.

As I sat in the aisle ever mindful that my fly would soon be bursting forth, my mind went instantly to a tale of sexual indulgence by everyone’s favorite Canadian, a guy who could teach masters classes in sexual performance. Physically and mentally, this guy is a perfect sex god, however, I took his comments of a series of dry orgasms with an ideal fuck mate (not to mention his aid with her cum starved tits and mouth) in a 12 hour extravaganza as a figurative expression not literally real honest to God orgasms. With his descriptions of how her pussy walls of hot moist silk felt on his enormous dick, I assumed he meant a dry orgasm to be just the incredible feel of her snug pussy on his mammoth pole seized by intense squeezes as she came strongly and repeatedly in HER multiple orgasms. No, he meant a real dry orgasm from him. So then what do Barbara and this friend of mine who can make my nipples lactate with his stories know that the rest of us don’t.

Ignorant me felt that I had mastered the feat of extended fucking by using reverse kegels to delay ejaculation and once or twice I did totally ignore that extreme tenderness that follows an ejaculation and continued fucking like crazy in spite of the extreme discomfort. Then I went on to another less than wonderful ejaculation, but never had a non-ejaculatory orgasm with all the muscle clenching, rhythmic waves of pleasure and complete sexual release of tension. But that is what apparently is possible and even more wonderful is that the approved technique allows and requires you to continue fucking with absolutely no loss in strokes or erection and no sudden super sensitivity to the dick head for as long as you want to delay the final eruptive orgasm. There is apparently gigantic need of practice in effecting this ability. The basis of the dry orgasm is mastery of contracting the PC muscle (in a superhuman kegel) so hard just at the second of inevitability and holding it for 10 seconds that ejaculation is stopped but not the orgasm which proceeds just as intensely as with the wet orgasm.

I for one have never been able to clench my PC that hard, but you better believe I am going to learn how. Have any of you guys ever been able to have multiple dry orgasms with no refractory period, no post-orgasm dick head tenderness and no loss of erection using this technique (or voodoo, who cares). Share with us your secrets or experiences and my apologies to my Canadian sex hero for doubting his story in the least.

2. dongalong

Gold Member

You need to speak to Chainfire who mentioned that he does that in another thread

3. Chainfire

Chainfire New Member

I've experienced dry orgasms during masturbation and sex. But i have been doing kegels on and off for well over a year ( i do 2-3 20 minute sessions a day where i contract and release the pc muscle rapidly with no pauses). You got to have the strong pc muscle...i do kegel exercies while i watch tv, read, or listen to music. When you get used to doing them you can concentrate on other things while performing the exercises...

i'm telling you, i felt like superman during my discovery that i could have dry orgasms and inevitably increase my stamina exponentially. what you wrote is correct, you pretty much have to clench and hold the pc muscle during the point of no return for around 10 seconds without too much movement. But after the dry orgasm disipates it's like a new erection without the wait time.

Men work that pc muscle and you will be forever greatful of the results

4. dongalong

Gold Member

I used to work out my PC muscle like you and actually achieved a dry orgasm but I lost my erection straight away. That put me off.
    I found a different way of controlling it - Dr.Lin's Chi kong breathing technique where you put pressure against your bladder and tense your backbone muscle. This has to be done before the point of no return so no dry orgasm but is effective in controlling the orgasm and since it is "edging" gives harder long lasting erections and mind blowing orgasms too.

5. Chainfire

Chainfire New Member

Well i have been fortunate enough to not lose my erection after dry orgasms...I dunno why you can't as well...?

6. Porterhouse

Porterhouse New Member

I've had dry orgasms by pressing firmly in to the perineum when I feel my orgasm building and holding it until the orgasm subsides. I find this is good for a multiorgasmic treat (like chainfire I've never lost my erection from this) but honestly prefer to edge and delay orgasm as the final release is much more mind blowing. Quality over quanity I guess.

7. Chainfire

Chainfire New Member

...if i hold a wet orgasm off long enough...it's the most intense orgasm i experience. But also if i don't try to delay a wet orgasm and i have multiple orgasms througout the session, each orgasm is stronger then the last

i need to learn more about edging though, i do admit i am quite intrigued

8. Porterhouse

Porterhouse New Member

with your super sized PC muscles learning to edge should be a breeze CF, I've just practiced while masturbating and the results can't help but find thier wayin to my sex life.

9. Chainfire

Chainfire New Member

Lol i wouldn't say my pc muscle is supersized, just strong and conditioned :biggrin1:

where can i find out more about this edging?the technique etc

10. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Edging in my understanding is getting close to climax and then stopping the previous action before one gets too close OR in my variation, using a reverse kegel (and also ceasing stroking) to let the inevitable gush sensation subside before continuing. Having a dry orgasm is an entirely different matter. Barbara contends that it is exactly like a wet one except for the semen expulsion. And it appears that this can only be achieved by exceptional muscle engagement of the PC.

I tried in frustrating vain last night to have a dry orgasm. I had my whole body in complete tension and held the PC just as tightly as I could and after the requisite 10 seconds relaxed. I did not exactly have an orgasm but something happened. Then as I reached my hand onto my belly I could feel a large pool of warm gravy SO I failed miserably.

Barbara in her book also insists on opening the eyes wide while the clenching and orgasm are occurring. Maybe the eye muscles are somehow connected to the spurt muscle control centers and opening them closes the dam that holds back the ejaculate. I will continue until I perfect this procedure I promise you.

11. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

I am not sure this qualifies as a full fledged dry orgasm, at least not like this book describes it. However I do remember pressing in this area in the past and getting what felt like a diversion of the fluid to some other repository than outside the body. If I remember correctly, fluid actually did flow, just not where it usually does -- I think this dry orgasm method actually squeezes the exit tubes so that no ejaculate is produced until you decide to combine orgasm and ejaculate later. I am not sure about all this and will certainly have to do more than just quickly scan the steamier pages of her book the next time I squat in the aisle at Barnes and Noble.

12. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Thanks for your comments -- obviously you have spent the requisite time developing the strength in your PC muscle contraction to stave off that ejaculation and get the desired orgasmic effect.

13. Chainfire

Chainfire New Member

what is a reverse kegel and how does one perform them?

last night i had about 2 dry orgasms before i ended with a wet one...then i cleaned up, shower and went to bed

14. Porterhouse

Porterhouse New Member

yeah, definitely not the same as what would be achived with a PC clenching dry orgasm but make no mistake it's a dry orgasm for sure (just maybe not exactly the same as described in your book). When I've used this technique I can feel muscles pulsating but I am fairly certain my load doesn't go anywhere as when I do have a ejaculation the volume seems on par with what I would expect from the 1st ejaculation of the day/etc...

15. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

I have gotten some interesting private suggestions for this thread. The most exciting is the suggestion that there are methods not only to have multiple dry orgasms prior to the one very wet one, each delicious and delightful but also to have a single one that lasts for almost a minute. Anyone ever experienced one of those (compared to the average of 8 seconds that orgasm would have me in orbit in another universe).

16. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

motlisoff,

While I am in general a fan of your writing style, I can't help but notice that in your latest posts you have been using way, way too many adjectives. Just something to think about.

Helpfully,
    Chase

:heart:

17. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Having just read an interesting article in Esquire about value of frequent sex in achieving good health I noted some numbers. Authors claimed that orgasm, like Zen, is the closest a man comes to heavenly experience so it should occur at least 116 times a year to put a man as close to heaven as he is capable of being while still alive. Well my Canadian friend with his dry orgasms and others out there also I suppose can achieve that in just a few sex sessions a week. Maybe there should have been upper limit such as 2500. I would like to have 2500 orgasms a year so will set that as my personal goal when I master this multiorgasmic technique.

18. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

motlisoff,

Better.

Admiringly,
    Chase

19. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Dont know about perfect fitting Never had one like that! Juicy yes!As far as im concerned i love Big pussy The bigger the better:wink:

20. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Well perfect fitting perhaps was not the best wording in the title. Since the very large penis often cannot find a vagina that can properly accommodate all of it, anything close I suppose would be perfect fit. And once found, I think the guy would want to take maximum advantage while parked there and get lots and lots of orgasms before relocating elsewhere (where misfit is more likely).

Draft saved Draft deleted