Ever want to just grab a bulge?

gettingbi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Took the wife to urgent care yesterday for a minor injury. APRN that treated her had a HUGE bulge. Couldn't take my eyes off of it. Wish I could have just reached out to explore that was behind that bulge. Also wish I could have gotten a pic of his package. Makes me want to find a reason to have to visit so he can treat me. Ever have the urge to just reach out and grab a bulge at inappropriate times?

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Took the wife to urgent care yesterday for a minor injury. APRN that treated her had a HUGE bulge. Couldn't take my eyes off of it. Wish I could have just reached out to explore that was behind that bulge. Also wish I could have gotten a pic of his package. Makes me want to find a reason to have to visit so he can treat me. Ever have the urge to just reach out and grab a bulge at inappropriate times?
Have had the urge to grab/fondle a nice pair of tits.

mdt123p

Cherished Member
Media
Especially if their showing cleavage or their nipples are visible
Just today had a great experience like this. Had an annual physical with a new young PA-C (not my usual DO who is also great but too busy). As soon as she entered, I saw she had a loose top which fell off when seating on the low stool exposing very nice cleavage. After all the small talk and going over health status, she came up close and did the usual. I could see her full front bra while doing the reflex tests. Since I told her I dont see a dermatologist or do self testicles, she said let's do a quick one. Standing right in front she asked to pull down undershorts and did a thorough check of the legs and dick area while I looked directly down her top.. I still cannot get over my luck today!!

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guess I'm more for the crotch bulges, as this thread started out being for. I get the guy's urge to reach out and fondle it. And, yah, seeing a good bulge does produce the urge to reach for it, but then again I'm naturally attracted to guys, so maybe I'm no that close to the original poster's premise. A mostly straight guy experiencing that is pretty much of a turn-on to me!

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Especially if their showing cleavage or their nipples are visible
My hot gf likes to wear a French sling bra under a tight tube top. It's basically a thin strip that supports the bottom of her tits but keeps her nipples hard and showing. She combines it with a leather mini skirt and a crotchless g string underneath. It makes me about two seconds to get rock hard