Ever wanted to see someone who rejected you, get fucked?

D_Dickson Derelicked

Experimental Member
Media
I asked a hot woman out a few months ago and she said no. I don't care about the rejection anymore but I saw her the other day with a new boyfriend. At first I was thinking the usual "I'm better than that twat." However, later that night I was wanking furiously about the thought of them too going at it rather than me fucking her.

It isn't going to happen but I'd love to see his hard cock fuck her juicy pussy. Strangely I'd rather watch him fuck her now then drill her myself. Anyone else felt like this?

knowhow2useit

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had the same feelings with this hot blonde I never sealed the deal with. We fooled around but never fucked and when she got a boyfriend soon there after I couldn't but picture those two getting it on. I'm not sure why this is because if me and this lady HAD actually hooked up I'm sure the last thing I'd want to think is of her with another man.

Maybe it's easier to deal with, and therefore possibly erotic, if you've NEVER hooked up with the lady/guy in question because there's always the chance you could or there is knowing you didn't and not having all those stubborn feelings of ownership etc.