Ever Wish Your Mini Me was More Mini?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by _Jonesy, Feb 7, 2011.

1. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

I always here about guys wishing for their dicks to be larger, even the ones who are already large; I guess that is just male nature. At 7.5 x 5.5 myself I seem to be in a sweet spot where personally I'd only want to be larger for the reaction, but then I would probably go back down due to the fact it is neither so small it cannot cause an immense amount of please nor so large it hurts people. I also don't seem to have a self-concious issue over it, which is odd as I am in other ways quite self-concious.

This got me wondering, do guys with monstrously large dicks and even those a little bit less, say above 8x6, ever wish it was smaller?

I'd imagine there are girls who would turn down the huge, and always those who are scared/hurt by it. Is it an added burden or an extra pleasure?

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Hmmmm. The lack of responses is interesting.

3. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    Only when she says "I can't any more, my jaw hurts."

4. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I wouldn't call myself "monstrously large", but I've often wished I was smaller (and have said so in most of the "what size do you wish you were" threads). Some of my partners have been unable to suck me, or have found certain positions uncomfortable. There have been more of those than ones who found my size "just right".

On top of that, it would be interesting to be smaller, just to see what it was like. There have been times where I wondered whether my partners liked having sex with me, or liked having sex with my penis.

5. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't know how to respond to this without seeming as though I am putting myself in the 'monsterous' category. I am only 'above-average' but yes, I do sometimes want to be smaller, sometimes to better pleasure my partner and sometimes just because I don't want to be known as the man with the bigger penis. Being on the larger side is generally a good thing to me, I can pleasure women (or at least always try to) just like any other man and feel confident that I at least won't be too small. The down side is really due to the limitation of things women can do. No matter how much my partners and I have tried, we have issues. Sometimes with vaginal sex, mostly anal sex and more 'advanced' oral sex. The 'power' feeling you get from being too big soon subsides and for that reason, I often wish I were smaller - big enough to please but smaller. Also, I don't like some of the negative attention it brings. It is a complicated issue for me really because although I am totally happy with who I am and what I am, I still have these contrasting feelings about my penis, good and bad. I'm not sure if this does anything to help answer your question but I hope it does. :)

6. BoxerBriefs

BoxerBriefs New Member

I can safely say no.

7. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Second that.Can only wish I was monstrously large.

8. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

Maybe my choice of words was wrong, but I was surprised to see any replies at all when I came on today, it wasn't going well :p

I find it interesting some guys do think it would be better to be smaller, the funny thing is, if they did they would probably want the size back :p

9. Love-it

Gold Member

First it would depend on how much smaller are we talking about? At 7.5" x 6.25" my wife wishes I were smaller, we have had major issues over the 36 + years that we have been together. It seemed to me that there weren't any problems when we first got together but sex rapidly became problematic because of vaginal and urinary infections, we pursued treatments for years and it wasn't very long ago that we finally figured out that I am to big for her.

If I were smaller, say 6" x 5", I think that we would have had 20x more intercourse, and maybe blow-jobs would have been better if she were able to deep-throat me at that size. We'll never know.

I am not about to start whittling!

10. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

Love-it, this is exactly what I mean. A minority of smaller guys would be thinking, fuck you, I wish I was 6.25 in girth you ungracious tosser, where here you are saying it is also a curse.

How much smaller is purely the preference of the wielder, I was just curious if there were people that wished it could be smaller.

I am a little over 5 around, maybe 5.5 on a good day at its thickest point and a lot of the times I wish it was closer to 6. I've never exactly had any complaints, but I would rather it be a bit fuller than anything else.

I made the thread purely because I have never seen a thread about somebody on this forum saying they sometimes think it would be more... practical if they were smaller. A lot of the larger guys will no doubt take their size over any less any day, but there must be times where it crosses their mind. I mean 10x7 down to 8x6 and there are likely a few problems sometimes. The only issues I get is at the very start where it takes a little getting used to, and sometimes I wish I was a bit bigger so that period would last longer - it definately feels the best for me then anyway :p

11. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

It's absolutely more practical to be smaller, if you're much above average in length and especially girth.

Don't be swayed by the views here... the opinions on this forum are those of the minority.

12. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Well, at 6"L x 5.5"G, I can only be a "supporter" here at lpsg...and would not want to have any less in the measurment department. I have no idea what it would be like to be bigger than I am, how it would feel to have a bigger one, nor for that matter would I even have any idea how it would feel to want to be smaller.

I only know that because of my size I never have problems with it not fitting, so that it can do the job it was meant to do, and by doing so, obtaining for it's owner and his partner...a full measure of pleasure. :biggrin:

I've always been able to enjoy..true...deep-to-the-root throating which is so awesome that i can't even fathom not
    being able to receive and enjoy it!

So, no...I will keep what I have, thank you...

13. EmJay

EmJay New Member

Some of the penises I see on this site scare the shit out of me.. maybe in reality it would all be fine..But when I look at some of the really girthy head and long and thick shaft ones..

I'm in doubt really..

There's no fun in having a jaw that hurts every few minutes of sucking him, or he has to slowly ease on in everytime you want to start fucking or your vagina hurts like you have had sex 10 times in a day after just one session..or tears even..

A good 8x6 can be absolute heaven..above that..challenges are most likely ahead..

14. TuckMeUnder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You might be on to something there. I always find blowjobs unsatisfying, under-stimulating, and awkward. My dick is long & skinny, which is probably a doubly-bad combination because nobody can deep-throat it, and it's too narrow for much stimulation.

But, back on the original topic, I once wished my dick was smaller during the heat of sex when I was suddenly forced to finish myself off by hand. Despite using both hands I just couldn't touch enough surface, and my primal inner-voice screamed for a shorter penis. Even at the time it struck me as odd and surprising but for a moment I really, honestly wanted it smaller.

Since then I've been fascinated by smaller cocks. I think they're just as sexual, just squeezed into a more-compact form factor. Sorta' like "double-concentrated."

Draft saved Draft deleted