Ever Wonder about past crushes?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by DesertCruiser, Dec 15, 2011.

1. DesertCruiser

DesertCruiser New Member

When I was in my teens and early 20s and I had a crush on a guy a couple of years younger then myself. He was a basketball jock, great looking and very popular. Although I was also popular, I was really not into sports. We would often spend the night at my parent's cabin on the lake and there was nothing more he liked than a great massage with a very happy ending. As we got older he also liked getting a BJ. After I was out of college he came to visit me in the city and I took him to the gay bars which he really enjoyed and then went back to my apartment and got it on. He eventually married and although I have seen his father since then, I have lost track of him. To this day, I still have a crush on this guy and wonder if he stayed on the straight and narrow and ever strays from his wife.

Anyone else had crushes on guys when they were younger and still wonder about them? Here I am 60 years old and still think of him once in a while when jacking off.

2. DavidXL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, I think it is totally natural to think about people from your past. I'm sure your friend still thinks about you, too.

I had a crush on my best friend from high school and still think about him and I think about him sometimes when I jerk off (we never fooled around, but I remember clearly his long cock). We fell out of touch about 20 years ago. I saw his office phone number online a few years ago and called it off hours to hear his voice on his voicemail greeting, but didn't leave a message.

I also still think about old girl friends from long ago from time to time as well and they also factor into my JO fantasies.

I wish all of them well (and yes, I admit that I Google the ones I cared about sometimes to see what they are up to and am happy to read about their families and careers). I hope that doesn't sound creepy!

3. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I've had many still stuck in my mind. I've tried typing in names in facebook but seems so many don't have avatars so you can't tell if they even look like they might be them.

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Considering how long I just had to think about your question before I could even remember anyone I fancied enough to call it a crush but whom I never dated, the answer for me is "no."

The only exception is my first crush from when I was 10. The first boy I ever really liked. He invited me to go roller skating every week and then ignored me once we got to the rink. I'd be so confused why he completely ignored me and then he'd call me and ask me to go skating again next week. Repeat every week. For all I know, he may have thought this was perfect, but it drove me nuts. I still believe he should have been my first kiss, and in the movie version of my life he would have been, but in this drab reality he was too busy ignoring me to ever come close. He never even held my hand. I've actually looked him up on the internet once, which was easy because he has a website. He has a beautiful family and he looked happy. It made me wish I had never lost touch with him. He seemed to have become a very interesting person.

I have often wondered how ex-boyfriends, friends I lost touch with, and old acquaintances were doing now. Threads here all the time remind me of this person or that person and then I continue to think about them for days as more memories come back to me and more details I had forgotten are remembered. I wonder what happened to them. I'm quite sentimental, so practically every single time I ever think about someone from my past I wonder how they're doing.

Oh, I just thought of another example. First I had a crush on him, then we became friends and I stopped crushing on him so much. He's a beautiful person in every way, model gorgeous looks, a gentle generous heart, and an adventurous spirit. Me and TheBF ran into him a few years ago and he was living the most exciting life. I'm wondering about him now because I want to hear about his adventures!

5. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Strange, but reading this post reminds me of scenes from The Boys In The Band.

6. hrdhatdad

hrdhatdad Active Member

Old crushes are fine and kind of fun to think about. However, I have an odd situation having to do with a woman I dated in college. We are all in the same circle because her current husband and I are fraternity bros. At gatherings, when drinking, he claims his wife is still in love with me. She makes the situation worse by bringing photo albums to reunions filled mostly with pictures of me. I've tried to ignore it but honestly, I find it awkward. Also, I live out of state so these reunions are very important to me since I only see the guys a couple of times a year. Recently, I learned that after I returned to my hotel room, the husband dominated the conversation in the lounge about his wife's feelings about me. College was years ago and I have kept my distance from this woman since she married, which was over 20 years ago. My question is...don't these people realize that this is embarrassing for me? I try to ignore it because I feel guilty. I should add that everyone of my fratenity brothers know I'm more into guys now and sometimes I get the feeling that they think that this makes the situation less awkward for me (which it doesn't).

7. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

I think about past girls, definitely. It isn't painful anymore for the bad ones, just curious. Sometimes I'll find a random picture of one of the others on FB and see if they look any different or anything like that.

I'll probably never forget anybody who I cared about at one stage in my life - but hopefully one day I will have somebody else and just not care :)

8. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Briefly wondered. Then I remembered I didnt really give a shit.

Im a very out of sight out of mind person

It probably helps that my feelings were never reciprocated

9. OscarM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One guy was super hunky even starting highschool. Looked 20+ as a teenager. He looked beefy, athletic, and had a handsome face. Today, he looks the same but toned his body a lot. He definitely was the ladies man and socialite. Heck his girlfriend is freaking gorgeous too; they make a picture-perfect couple.

The other one I've known since primary school, and never realized I had a crush till he fell off my radar late highschool. He would stop by my place and play video games every now and then uninvited. At the time I didn't find him very attractive but if it went on a bit longer I'm sure something would have happened ;)
    Recently learned he's become a security guard and has bulked up a bit but i was never able to find him on FB. The only pic I found of him was under his bro's profile whom is freaking hot btw.

10. dad4you

dad4you Member

I had a few crushes when I was younger, I'm 61 now, I think of them once on a while. One was married, with a jealous wife, and she would bird dog him any time he was not at work or at home. She eventually made him take drugs to kill his sex drive. I wasn't the only one he had relations with. The drugs made him put on weight, and made him sad, but it preserved his marriage. He really LOVED his children, but not so much the wife.
    I had a crush on his brother too, who is now a hermit in southern Utah. He doesn't want anything to do with anyone, and is far off the grid as he can get.
    Another was a now ex who is now with some one else. I was head over heels for him for years, sacrificing a lot.
    So yes. crushes that I hoped would somehow work out, but did not. I have became a lot more careful of crushes since then.

11. erratic

Gold Member

I think it's pretty natural to think about past crushes, yeah. Especially the ones who got away. I find it kind of nice, actually.

Draft saved Draft deleted