Ever Wonder About your friends?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a little, back in high school. but we were fairly insular in our dating circles and i was friends or messed around with a good share of their exes, who occasionally spilled the beans, as it were...throw into that plenty of drunken skinny dipping and by midway through college, i had a pretty good estimate on each of them. :p

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was in highschool that I ended up starting to see my other buddies naked. In the locker room was most common after basketball or at parties where alcohol was newly discovered heheh. I had a good friend who had a pool, he would often have pool parties, the late going ones in the summer when his parents were away usually involved a couple of guys and as many girls as we could get. Those were fun when eventually skinny dipping or truth or dare would occur. My two be buddies were similar in size one was taller then the other but he was still about the same length, both were cut. I have only ever met one other friend who was longish soft. He was uncut as well probably about 5 long when soft. I was a big fan of the summer time co-ed skinny dipping parties, heat and water always bring out the best hang in me heheheh great to show off.

lawnboy12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sorta want to see how my buds measure up, ive seen a few and only 1-2 are what id say are big. But man there are some small, wierd ones ive seen! Theres one boy i can remember from HS i really really wanted to see but never did. Just his shorts bulge

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always wondered. I have seen some in locker rooms and showers but usually the ones with big dicks are the only ones that showers

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
see all them daily in locker room...and showers.... swinging dicks for sure...

Me too!most of the times I don't have to wonder too much...for sure they don't wonder too much about me. I can show them whenever they'll ask!ihihihih....

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've wondered how big friends were before and usually I will just come out and ask. So far they have been very open about it, but I know a few of them would not be as free with the info.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone ever wondered how big your friends are? Esp during High School? I have but have only seen a few in the restroom, gym locker room. A few were average, but 1 or 2 were large but i am 7" too! :)
I wonder at times and then I think of more important things. They're my friends so I'm not thinking about sex with them. If things change and we go towards a romantic then I wonder then I figure I will find out soon enough.

BigBulgeMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi, I do wonder how big each new friend is ! Isn't it a natural thing to wonder about ? For me, as other parts, cock is an attractive part of the body, so I have an estimation on each of them, based on the bulge and some subjectives criterions. Month after month, I'm pretty sure my estimation become better and better…
But the «verification» time is a real pleasure to me. :biggrin1: Don't worry if it happens 1 month, 1 year,… 5 years after our first meeting. I do love this surprising moment. Of course, I try regularly to organize that sort of «comparison session» with discretion.
That's not about sex, just about how my buddies are built !
That comportment is required for str8 buddies. For those who are known to be bi or gay, I usually just ask to see, just in the right occasion. It's easier, but it's sympathetic too :wink:.

lawnboy12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do I do! I have always really really wanted to at least see my friends dicks and also one wrestlers! (back in HS) OMG his bulge just was SCREAMING! I really wanted to see what he was packing! But ya i think its a normal thing to be curious!

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Luckily I was growing up in the last days of innocence (70's, early '80's) and in 6th grade when I was 11 (1974) we had to go camping for a week and you could say this is a two for one story.

One of the guys in my class has already gone through puberty (full bush and a cock that literally swung when flaccid so I'm going to say he was already packing an 8 incher) and I remember being aroused by it. The teachers were watching us take a shower and I think they were talking about his size at such a young age (but then again, I had a thing for both the teachers) and he could have passed for 16 at the time.

Anyway, when we left elementary school I hardly saw him all through junior high and I don't think we had any classes in high school together. Occasionally I'd see him in the halls and you couldn't help but notice his crotch. He always showed it off in very, very tight dress pants. I always wondered what he had looked like in our teens and just how much more he had grown so to speak.

I've always wondered if I would have blown him if he had asked.....

In high school, there were a couple of guys I had crushes on. One always showed a massive bulge (again in tight jeans- in my mind I nicknamed him "Ballzo") and the other guy was tall and kind of geeky. I can't really remember what his crotch looked like, but I did overhear him talking to someone once about getting head. I wished it would have been me doing the giving :)

Since it was that era all the guys wore tight pants which was just fine with me!

Roark1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
now, i've known most of my best friends for 15-20 years +. most of the guys are southern frat boys and completely straight. they know my orientation and i'm their token gay friend. anyway, it amazes me how many of them will show you if you just ask.

_Edu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Of course, but i just have seen 3 friends... I'm curious about most of my friends even more to the dudes that brag about their size...

Paul_24bristol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i wonder about all my friends and people on the street the whole time! I just love cocks!!

I often fantasize about my mates or guys I see in town. I try to imagine how big their cocks are, what they look like with a hard-on, and also how they wank off in bed every night. I also find it very erotic seeing guys in town wearing trakkies, who usually show the outline of their cocks as they walk along. So hot.

When I was 11, I got to see several of my mates (who were the same age as me) in the classroom who were measuring their cocks. A few of them were already quite big, but two of them measured almost 7 inches on the ruler. I got so aroused seeing their big cocks that I was hard all afternoon and couldn't wait to get back home after school and start wanking on the bed for the first time.