Ever Wonder About your friends?

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone ever wondered how big your friends are? Esp during High School? I have but have only seen a few in the restroom, gym locker room. A few were average, but 1 or 2 were large but i am 7" too! :)
Back in the high school days, I used to sell toffee and mago preserve, made from my house, in my classroom. There was one guy, who couldn't afford to buy the snack, asked me for some freebies, and he would show me his dick in return of the favor. I agreed to look at his dick, man, that kid was hung like a horse. I am wondering how big he is now. Lost contact with him.

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm honestly really curious but don't really want to know either. The issue is I'm around average apparently (a little above average length wise, a smidge below girthwise) so the comparison could go either way.

Apparently chances are slightly in favor of me being pleased by knowing since I've been told by one girl that I was of a good size and I've bottomed out before (apparently so I've been told but I was also told that it didn't take much cock at all to bottom out in some positions), but I'm definitely not big enough to bet on that fact or be ok with not comparing favorably. And by that I mean if I was 7x5.5 I'd be totally fine even if most of my friends turned out to be 8x6ers since 7x5.5" is pretty damn nice already.

The other thing that really matters if it's people I know.The girl I'm sleeping with now mentioned that she used to have a fwb for years and one of the things about him was he had 8"+ and was thick. That didn't bother me that much since I knew she really loved sleeping with me (seeing that she was the one pushing for sex most of the time; and she did tell me she thought I was better in bed than this other guy). It's not like I know this guy so it's like "oh, man, I wish I were that big but oh well."

But another girl I slept with mentioned her ex (who I know fairly well) was "of a nice size" and that statement bothered me. I was tempted at that point to ask how I compared to this ex, but here's the rub. If I heard he was considerably bigger than me, I think I'd feel really inferior even though I shouldn't. If I was told I was around the same size I'd probably feel pretty damn good (since she thought he was of a "nice size"). If I was told I was larger, I'd feel super awesome.

So now considering the fact that she's dropped me some signals that I would compare favorably (joked around about size, saying it mattered, while pursuing me for sex), you would think I should ask but asking seems like a loaded question. I either get the shitty, soul destroying answer, or I get an answer that I'm not sure if I can believe because maybe she's just lying to not make me feel bad. And she's never mentioned anything about my size but she did mention this ex's size so that makes me wary.

And that's kind of what I figure about this whole situation. I really want to know, but I only want to know if the results are favorable to me. Ignorance is bliss if the results are unfavorable. Sure the odds might be in my favor, but the negatives outweigh the positives.

The other thing is you don't know how big someone really is unless you see them hard. There's such a HUGE difference. I mean there's showers and growers. Then there's "shrinkage" factors (ie say you're a 6 inch "grower" and after a hot shower and a few tugs you're 4" flaccid, but after a 5k run in colder weather you're 1" flaccid).

Oh wow, talk about overthinking these things. :)

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some I saw in gym class, or basketball, ya know, when we showered. and I had friends in other schools, when we were kids, we would build a fire in the woods, and before we would go home, we would all piss on the fire.

in our middle to late teen years, we ride around, drink beer, bonfires, etc. in the course of doing that eventually you saw about everybody's equipment. one friend of mine lived up to his reputation, I had been told he was huge from a mutual friend. the mutual friend said that his own cock was 10 times smaller than our friend. anyway, one night we all whipped them out to pee, and sure enuf, my friend was hung like a horse(long and thick), the other guy was abnormally small. a short, small, little guy had slacks on and fumbled around in his pants, most of us were peeing already, and he pulls out his cock, looked like a big sausage. for his stature, his cock was huge. my other friend was still bigger tho. anyway, this started the discussion and so one by one every one focused on each guys cock. like show and tell, "stand under the light so we can all see better. so we did. I guess out of 10 guys I got 3rd. the general consensus was how did such a thick dick wind up on a such a skinny guy.

the word got out about out cock exhibition. the little small guy got a lot of dates with little petite small gals, some I knew. some told me his cock was too big would not fit in their pussys. at one point, he told me "my cock is too big" I can't get laid, only hand jobs. then he dated this little gal I just adored, she had gone out with a friend, and I wanted to date her but it was like mutt & jeff. anyway,they hooked up, fucked on the first date. the next day I saw her, and she pulled me aside, "did you know his cock is HUGE?" "just barely got it in." "I loved it". " is yours that big?". that nite I saw him, he was on cloud nine, lost his virginity, the big cock got its pussy finally.

my other huge friend I got to see in action one nite, fucking a gal. probably 10" long by 7". some gals wanted to fuck him, and others declined because of his size. I was somewhere in between, and got a few who passed on him.

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sometimes to guess my friends sizes. One time I guess one of my friends to have a tiny dick but boy was a wrong

lawnboy12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sure ive asked to see them, and 1 or 2 did whip it all out and one made me stare, he was a shower, but he wouldnt get hard. One i did touch unintentionally and wow it was alright. Sorta normal size. But i went to rack him and kinda felt the end of it. Most of my friends all say their huge or big but wont show to prove it, and they hide it while pissing. Ill show my 7" dick to almost anyone who wants to see! :D
Also is it normal to size up with your friends?? I would like 2 know what im competing against

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know, wrong place to say this, but I don't care how big or whatever they are. Dicks come in all sizes AND FLAVORS TOO! Some are small, some are medium, some are large and some extra large. I've seen extra large ones on some friends that I know to be assholes (for the record, having an extra large dick does not mean asshole), and I've seen some small ones on guys that are the greatest guys on earth. Give me a guy with smile, personality, and a tight bod and I'm happy!

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've wondered how big friends were before and usually I will just come out and ask. So far they have been very open about it, but I know a few of them would not be as free with the info.

how do you just come out and ask your friend how big they are

yeah i think it's only natural to want to know how you fit in and to be competitive. anyone else with stories?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought that my best friend in grammar school would be big. After we graduated he went to one HS and I went to another. He changed later on and we had a PE class together. I was REALLY surprised at how small he was and he was equally surprised to see mine. We played around later in HS and he commented on how big I was. Well, anyone next to him would have been big. Other guys I would see in the locker room seemed all "average". Not one I could say was hung or stood out.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder all. the. time...

Studying in a place where almost all sorts of people come to study, I have seen all sorts of bulge sizes too... I have been wishing all the time to see their penises in actions.. But of course I have to be respectful and control myself... *sigh