Ever Wonder what your exes think of you?

D_Broadette Breastesus

Experimental Member
Media
Now that I'm married, my husband is probably obligated to say I'm good in bed.

Does anyone but me wish they could find some people they had been with, just to see what they thought and if you were memorable? I guess it's an ego thing but I am always wondering what my past lovers thought of me in bed.

I would love to find a few and talk to them. I can only think of 3 who may even be here :).

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i haven't had many boyfriends, only three actually, and the last one is the only one i was ever really serious about. the physical part was always great and we had incredible sex. but the emotional part was a rollercoaster. he's been married for 2 yrs. and 6 months ago he admitted that he is still in love with me.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i haven't had many boyfriends, only three actually, and the last one is the only one i was ever really serious about. the physical part was always great and we had incredible sex. but the emotional part was a rollercoaster. he's been married for 2 yrs. and 6 months ago he admitted that he is still in love with me.

THere has to be a story here. IF he was the only one you were serious about and everything else is great, why is he married to someone else?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PA , Those are classic signs of an active commitment phobic.
As for my exes? I think names like Ice Queen would probably best describe.... LOL!

I've only had two serious boyfriends. One was definetely not commitment phobic. He used to hide my birth control pills in hopes I would get pregnant and have to marry him! :eek: He would say just what his mother and sister said about me, "I was the best thing that ever happend to him."

The other definetely was commitmentphobic; but he knew just what to say to keep me believeing he was sincere in his intentions and stringing me along. :12: This one, I'm not sure what he would say about me. I know he thought I was a nymphomaniac. I am not, I am however very passionate about everything; not just sex.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was married and a father by the end of high school and soon after another baby on the way. We divorced after about 5 years. It took time but for the sake of the kids we learned to get along. My wife and ex wife get along very well. We never forget her birthday and every Christmas we all get together. So i dont wonder. Ive allways taken care of my children. She knows if she needed anything at all i would give it.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My exes have said and I Quote - "A Freak" which I choose to belive is a good thing.
They also know that I am tough but fair.
I belive in payback and I never forget.
Some have tried to hook up again when they found out I was divorced but I don't belive in "Re Treads".

ThisSpace4Rent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have two "ex"es from serious relationships. I initiated the break-ups in both cases, but it wasn't about the sex in either case.

One of them was nothing short of amazing when it came to sex, and I'm positive I broke it off for the right reasons, but I do miss that sometimes (okay, a lot of the times) :p

I don't have much of a clue what they think of me now. They were semi-amicable breakups (the kind where you don't keep in touch, but no one's slashing your tires or anything).

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know how my exes feel about me. My first gf I reconnected with via myspace after 8 years of silence, funnily, about a month before she was getting married.

So my two LTR's are positive. My short term exes, not so much, thats why we didn't last too long, we did not get along.

My exes have said and I Quote - "A Freak" which I choose to belive is a good thing.

it is.

Edit: this shoudl probably have gone in relationships.... and there is so much in relationships that should be in sex with large penis.... ah well.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
The other definetely was commitmentphobic; but he knew just what to say to keep me believeing he was sincere in his intentions and stringing me along. :12: This one, I'm not sure what he would say about me. I know he thought I was a nymphomaniac. I am not, I am however very passionate about everything; not just sex.

girl, you just described my ex. i'm PMing you right now!!!

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know what all my X's think.

Don't really care what the psychotic ones think. They're the ones that would trash me to anyone who would listen, then turn around and try to get me into the sack again. I would always find out what they were telling everyone as people love dirty laundry. I would always tell them no just to add insult to injury. :eek13:

As for the rest, they would agree that the breakup was for the best and would miss the sex. They also knew that if I wasn't seeing anyone, that I would be game for lots and lots of "nocturnal extracurricular activities". :biggrin1: