ever wonder why you got so lucky

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by wristthickxl, Jun 13, 2007.

1. wristthickxl

wristthickxl Active Member

Albums:
    Perhaps a silly question but was curious if anyone else wonders why they were so lucky to be as horsehung as we are and to reap all of the fringe benefits that accompany it (I will leave the downside of being well-hung out of this discussion). I sometimes wonder if I didn't get the dick I have as compensation for a truly horrific childhood. I know life doesn't work that way but wondering if anyone else has ever seen their member as compensation for a less positive aspect of their life:)??

2. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I was thinking, and discovered I am the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. There is no other explanation.

3. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    cUZ muh dady, he hung lik a donkey man!

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    My reply is No!!! Although I do consider myself well Blessed. I certainly feel that I have no problems that my Penis compensates for.

But then, I have generally been a positive person who enjoys life. Why dwell on the negative when the adventures of life can be so much fun, if you choose to have fun at every opportunity.

Thanks.

5. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Mine makes up for the hair that was basically GONE by the time I was 19...

...OB

6. bboy24

bboy24 Member

Never really thought about it before. I always figured I got lucky 'cause it was a family trait. :D I guess since I want to have a lot of kids, I was given a big dick so my girl will always want to sleep with me. :D

7. korndog

korndog New Member

I'm sure it's genetics, just like most other physical attributes. Of the men in my family that I have seen naked- my dad, an uncle(my dad's brother) and some cousins, all are definately hung bigger than average.

8. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

So the size of the penis is the tetering point in life between being happy and well respected etc etc etc, or just being another oaf cast off in society in hopes of one day finding a small shread of happiness ?

I don't buy it !

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but I've known a few guys that had baseball bats between their legs, but I won't trade places with them EVER in regards to lifestyle, family etc etc etc.

The 2 just don't have anything to do with each other. IMO

9. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I agree with the above poster, hence my less-than-serious reply.

There are no real benefits to being 'big' or 'small'. I have a big penis but...I don't go around bragging about it and I actually go to great lengths to hide it. I don't use urinals and I avoid talking about it.

A man is judged by what he does in life, not who he does, or WHAT he does them with. A cock is a cock. We all have one, they vary like everything else in life. Also, unless you live in some far off tribe or are a 365 day a year naturist, nobody knows your size and you are not judged on it. So I fail to see what benefits or disadvantages there could possibly be.

10. viking1

Gold Member

No, but I've wondered how I got so unlucky.

11. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, firstly, I will point out that there are a many threads at LPSG discussing whether dick size is inherited. Since I believe that the answer to that question is "of course," I maintain that having a whopper between your legs is not simply a matter of good luck, it is a matter of what is in your genes. ( Or jeans! -- Sorry, I coud resist the easy pun.) Nonetheless, there is some luck of the draw involved in respect to what physical characteristics you actually inherit in your universe of genetic possibilities.

I have always thought of my big dick as a "blessing" or a "gift" bestowed upon me by my gene pool. However, I think it is silly to get too carried away wondering whether it "makes up" for some other shortcoming or disappointment. It's just a dick, simply a piece of my anatomy. I am grateful for it, though.

12. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I am very skinny: at least something thick on me is fair :)

13. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I sometimes wonder why people think I'm so lucky.

14. Principessa

Gold Member

Seriously? :confused: Ask MB. Off the top of my head I would say that you appear to be tall, handsome, smart; and hung.

15. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I'm referring just to having a big penis. It's not that wonderful.

16. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

I have a theory: It is that you had the dick before you had the childhood.:cool:

17. Love-it

Gold Member

I am still waithg to experience the benefits.

Draft saved Draft deleted