Ever wondered if any of your past girlfriends were sizequeens?

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of the ones you never discussed size with I mean. Obviously not the ones that told you, that's if you ever discussed it at all. Have you ever wondered? When I think about all the past girlfriends I've had, I do wonder which if any were sizequeens. The very thought never even occured to me until I joined this site. It makes me think, however happy they were in the relationship, might they have been secretly longing for a mandingo size cock? If a guy has dated more than 20 girls, would the law of averages suggest that at least one or two of those girls probably did secretly want to be fucked by a 10" flesh covered telegraph pole? :biggrin1:

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I never needed to wonder; women usually told me what they wanted. They'd say they really like the feeling of being filled.

Watching a woman go from semi-aroused to full-worship-mode in less than a minute removes all doubt about her preferences. Preferring big organs aint the same as insisting on eating large sausage. Now perhaps some women secretly wanted Mandingo sized men, but at the time they seemed quite happy with mine.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never needed to wonder; women usually told me what they wanted. They'd say they really like the feeling of being filled.

Watching a woman go from semi-aroused to full-worship-mode in less than a minute removes all doubt about her preferences. Preferring big organs aint the same as insisting on eating large sausage. Now perhaps some women secretly wanted Mandingo sized men, but at the time they seemed quite happy with mine.

So every woman you've been with has told you she needs a big cock? How many women have you actually been with? Anyone that's been with a lot of women won't hear that from all of them, because not all are interested in talking about it.

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So every woman you've been with has told you she needs a big cock? How many women have you actually been with? Anyone that's been with a lot of women won't hear that from all of them, because not all are interested in talking about it.

No, not every single one, but most complimented me on the size. And how many women? A few dozen. I lost count a while back.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think even the women who can't handle the mandingo size
still lust for it.
subconciously and unconciously,
just as we yearn for TOO tight.

the girl that says WOAH...ease up.
(when you are half-way in)
that feels good to us emotionally.
i think women get the same sense from a HUGE cock.
just a guess.:wink:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive been with 3-4 girls that were definitly size queens, everytime wed hook up theyd talk about big dicks and whos dick is big and who has a small dick

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, not every single one, but most complimented me on the size. And how many women? A few dozen. I lost count a while back.

Likewise, I've had many compliments as I'm sure we all have. But I'm curious about the women we've all had that simply didn't say anything.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive been with 3-4 girls that were definitly size queens, everytime wed hook up theyd talk about big dicks and whos dick is big and who has a small dick

Gotta love those sort of conversations, I know I do with a woman :biggrin1:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
If a guy has dated more than 20 girls, would the law of averages suggest that at least one or two of those girls probably did secretly want to be fucked by a 10" flesh covered telegraph pole? :biggrin1:

If a guy has gone with 20 women this is a reasonable distribution:

15 who prefer at least some extra size in girth and/or length - this group includes 4 who prefer big (two size queens and two who prefer big but aren't size queens about it), and eleven who prefer just some extra size but rarely contain any size queens in the group.

4 who prefer average length and girth (this group often contains some who say size doesn't matter).

1 who prefers smallish (this group will often state they have small vaginas).

20 is a small sampling, so those numbers may not apply so closely to an individual's experience, but still give a good general idea of the chances.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a guy has gone with 20 women this is a reasonable distribution:

15 who prefer at least some extra size in girth and/or length - this group includes 4 who prefer big (two size queens and two who prefer big but aren't size queens about it), and eleven who prefer just some extra size but rarely contain any size queens in the group.

4 who prefer average length and girth (this group often contains some who say size doesn't matter).

1 who prefers smallish (this group will often state they have small vaginas).

20 is a small sampling, so those numbers may not apply so closely to an individual's experience, but still give a good general idea of the chances.

Cool, interesting opinion. Thanks.