Ever worked somewhere that oozed sex?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by JMeister, Dec 6, 2008.

1. JMeister

JMeister Member

Have you ever worked somewhere where the environment just oozed sex? I was recently at a restaurant and the place had this air of sexuality.

But unfortunately I never worked in such a place.

Many years ago a co-worker told me that during college he worked at a restaurant where "by closing time the women were so hot from being hit on by customers all night that it was really easily to get action"

2. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I worked at a bar that had 4 HOT women waiting tables. the bar was a hip joint, the waitresses would draw guys in, which would draw women in. and by the end of the night, you had some pussy lined up easy.

3. JoeyThickDick

JoeyThickDick New Member

I've definitely had co-workers that oozed sex, and always appreciate that. I've had some really dirty talker female co-workers, which adds an amazing boost to the work day. But I've never worked somewhere where the whole place oozed sex. I'd like it though.

4. Richard Guzinia

Richard Guzinia New Member

Back in the day I worked for a division of a Fortune 500 company with a lot of young people, both married and single. One Admin Asst had been banging her boss, then one evening hit on me but I declined, so she banged a different married guy who walked her to her car. He had divorced his first wife and was remarried to one of the secretaries whom he had been banging while married to his first wife.

Our secretary wanted me to take her for drinks the week before her wedding, the implication being that she wanted one last fling, but I declined that too. Another married guy was having a long term public affair with a very cute secretary.

I turned the ladies down under the principle of not sh@tting where you live, and now regret it. One should never turn down pussy.........ever!

5. Cant_Stop

Cant_Stop Member

Albums:
    When i was 16 and 17 i worked at a store in the mall, that basically had a bunch of horny teenagers and guys and girls in their early twenties working there. It was the right mix i guess, we all at the time drank a lot and smoked pot and were all friends. Some of us had sex in the back or got off work and someone would be having a mini party and it was one of those things were you never knew what was going to happen. It was fun at the time.

6. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    Yes. Several places. First, at La Bare in Houston, dick dancing or exotic stripping for the pleasure of women. Lots of other places, in NOLA, the Keys, Atlanta and Miami....(close to 11 years) schlong slinging.

7. upone

upone New Member

If you're looking for a place with benefits, bars are probably good to start, but mostly with very young people. I used to work at a bar in Bellingham, Wa, called the Up & Up. B-ham is a college town; I had sex with all the female employees and a fair number of customers. The air smelled of sex.

8. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Shit, it's called "waiting tables."

Draft saved Draft deleted