Every day complications of having a large penis

German Stallion

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems that most of "us" don't mind the bulge but the obvious "indiscreetness" amoung family and friends often makes for uncomfortable situtaions.

I readjust often and have learned some tricks but without thinking the other days, just reached down and adjusted, the person I was talking to was quite taken off guard, and when I realized what I had done, was also uncomfortable. Whew, when you have to, you have to.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
here you go

Penis Reduction Pills (30 day supply)

Penis Reduction Pills (30 day supply)

( Manufacturer )
$9.95

/././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././.
im not indorcing ... just did a google and this is what i saw
hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha

D

deleted3782

Being chased around by people with knives and forks.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LoL, yes that is extremely irritating. I'm also self-conscious about certain pants, such as sweatpants or gym shorts which display an obvious bulge.

Are you ever irritated by gay size queens such as me telling you what a fabulous--I mean perfect--cock you have? :smile:

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
this is why i dont wear white jogging pants. the bulge is very noticable. i have friends that talk to me but are always looking down at it. i show off in the locker room but wear black or navy blue pants. it still shows....and sometimes gets me sex with a total stranger. :blowjob:

D_Tristan Shout

Account Disabled
Media
1. Not actually being able to have sex because it really is too big for her. I had a girl friend break up with me because we literally couldnt have sex.
2. In a girl friend swap once. I was fucking this guys' girlfriend and he had mine in a double queen hotel room. Everything was ok for about 20 minutes until I pulled out (doggystlye) and had her sit on me. He saw my cock and couldnt stop starring. My g-friend said he went limp. We was average size and couldnt get over his girl fucking a big cock.
3. My friend's mom caught me sticking out of my shorts (commando) when I was 14. Nothing ever happened..but I masturbate allot thinking of her.

D_Tristan Shout

Account Disabled
Media
I like it when I fly. Sitting in the airline seat with the lap belt. That really makes me bulge out a whole lot. Sometimes Flight attendants take a glance. It works well when female passengers are sitting next to you and you strike a conversation. They glance...then look there every now again. I love that.

texaseighter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
speedos can be a problem, i was a swimmer in HS and college, if your balls are large once you tuck it all in, it can lead to open gapping from the leg to the pouch of the speedo and unwanted exposure.. underwear can have the same problem but at least that is covered up.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After all is said and done, love the feeling of 'heft' when I pee...that 'handful of meat' is the most amazing feeling...

D_Navengil Nutroll

Experimental Member
Media
Being chased around by people with knives and forks.

sorry. am a meat eater. i'll keep the utensils put away from now on.

just will say what others have - wang going into toilet water, having to be choosey what clothes to buy and wear, and i could not play some sports in high school i wanted to like wrestling and swimming.

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Im going to have to call BS on some of these answers..

shorts? this isnt the 70s', buy a longer pair. Even then, some of those NBA guys guy by just fine.

Sitting on your balls? How is this related to how hung you are? Anyone can suffer from this.

Falling into the toilet bowl? What? do you shit on your dick too? How about you stand up and piss first?

Not to mention how big are you guys? 12-14" flaccid? Yeah, Im going to have to call BS.

People starting up the same old threads.... yeah, what worse is the people who answer. (inc me...Im so ashamed.)

malinariboy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sitting on your nutsack on a hot day ...
In mixed company ...
And not being able to really explain why you rocketed out of your seat and are wincing in pain ...
HAHAHAHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!:biggrin1: SOOOO funny!!! NOT when it happens!:eek: I have done this so many times... I get flushed a rosy-pink in the face & just giggle like an idiot. People look like...huh???:confused: Guys generally get it though. In all seriousness...we're all built like we're built, gotta work w/ it. I've long since learned to just sit down while fluidly, naturally reaching down & sort of hefting everything up w/ my hand as I'm landing on the seat w/ my bum'. If anybody notices, (which I'm sure people do) I really don't care what they may think. However, that said, it would take a village idiot not to know that a guy is moving his "goods" so-as-to sit down comfortably. I've learned to like the challenges that come w/ being hung. I mean, come on... what a problem to have...:wink:

malinariboy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think Im going to have to call BS on some of these answers..

shorts? this isnt the 70s', buy a longer pair. Even then, some of those NBA guys guy by just fine.

Sitting on your balls? How is this related to how hung you are? Anyone can suffer from this.

Falling into the toilet bowl? What? do you shit on your dick too? How about you stand up and piss first?

Not to mention how big are you guys? 12-14" flaccid? Yeah, Im going to have to call BS.

People starting up the same old threads.... yeah, what worse is the people who answer. (inc me...Im so ashamed.)
You may want to think it thru before making a comment like this. You are totally giving away the fact that you apparantly have NO experience with the challenges of being super hung...(yes! Balls & all!!!) Hopefully you are simply oblivious to how sarcastic & rude you sound... Otherwise, your deliberately being a jerk! come on dude... come from LOVE!!!:wink:

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have people figured out yet, that it's now okay to adjust one's penis in public, as needed? Just don't do it excessively, as somebody with no manners. Try to be quick or discreet about it.

How much longer will it take for it to dawn on everybody, that it's okay for mothers to breastfeed in public, as babies need to eat too?