• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Every guy who says he is GOOD LOOKING,RICH and HUNG has no

Reaction score
I think it's best not to take the blokes with 200+ photos too seriously either......:tounge-in-cheek:

alx

Sexy Member
Reaction score
What has being rich got to do with large Penis'?

Reaction score
Photoshop and hired digital artists:p

I think the average might even be smaller because if you are small you might not want to do the survey an if you think you are big you want to show off so it would throw the results off I think.
What do you think?

Reaction score
I think the average might even be smaller because if you are small you might not want to do the survey an if you think you are big you want to show off so it would throw the results off I think.
What do you think?

Where did that come from??

Ah, my signature. What you are saying is mentioned there.

mhc26

Sexy Member
Reaction score
I do find it annoying around here that length is of utmost importance.

A hot cock needs to have good looks, good thickness, good proportion, plus some good length. A cock of 6" can be way hotter than a 9" cock. You know it can.

Plus, so many dudes on here think they are golden just because they have some length. Sorry, but narcissism is never hot. It's weird because so many guys don't like girls who think they are god's gift just because they have big boobs. Now there are guys acting that way because of length.

A hot cock needs factors beyond length, and factors beyond the cock. Attitude is...everything!

And yeah, the lying is weird too. Nothing wrong with *only* having a 7" dick.

Curvey_Amazon_OH

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I do find it annoying around here that length is of utmost importance.

A hot cock needs to have good looks, good thickness, good proportion, plus some good length. A cock of 6" can be way hotter than a 9" cock. You know it can.

Plus, so many dudes on here think they are golden just because they have some length. Sorry, but narcissism is never hot. It's weird because so many guys don't like girls who think they are god's gift just because they have big boobs. Now there are guys acting that way because of length.

A hot cock needs factors beyond length, and factors beyond the cock. Attitude is...everything!

And yeah, the lying is weird too. Nothing wrong with *only* having a 7" dick.

I hate it when I find the "All cock and no brains" or those that lack the ability to be humble............such a waste