Every guy who says he is GOOD LOOKING,RICH and HUNG has no

mhc26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do find it annoying around here that length is of utmost importance.

A hot cock needs to have good looks, good thickness, good proportion, plus some good length. A cock of 6" can be way hotter than a 9" cock. You know it can.

Plus, so many dudes on here think they are golden just because they have some length. Sorry, but narcissism is never hot. It's weird because so many guys don't like girls who think they are god's gift just because they have big boobs. Now there are guys acting that way because of length.

A hot cock needs factors beyond length, and factors beyond the cock. Attitude is...everything!

And yeah, the lying is weird too. Nothing wrong with *only* having a 7" dick.

Curvey_Amazon_OH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do find it annoying around here that length is of utmost importance.

A hot cock needs to have good looks, good thickness, good proportion, plus some good length. A cock of 6" can be way hotter than a 9" cock. You know it can.

Plus, so many dudes on here think they are golden just because they have some length. Sorry, but narcissism is never hot. It's weird because so many guys don't like girls who think they are god's gift just because they have big boobs. Now there are guys acting that way because of length.

A hot cock needs factors beyond length, and factors beyond the cock. Attitude is...everything!

And yeah, the lying is weird too. Nothing wrong with *only* having a 7" dick.

I hate it when I find the "All cock and no brains" or those that lack the ability to be humble............such a waste