Every other LPSG member's appreciation thread

fjh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HI TO ALL. I HAVE GROWN FOND OF LPSG AND THERE MEMBERS POST`S
LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALEX8 FOR HIS HELP IN SUPPLYING PICS MOVIES HIS WITTINESS LIKE JEFF BLACK HE IS COURAGES,THAT OTHER GUY WHO REMINDS ME OF MY LOST BROTHER,LEX FOR HIS INFORMATION,AND ROB FOR OWNING LPSG.
THANKS TO ALL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK,I`M HOOKED ON ALL THE POSTS,TO ALL MEMBERS WHO MAKE IT COMPELLING
LOVE TO YOU ALL
FREDRICK FROM TASMANIA
LOGGED IN AS fjh

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Karmen - Your gallery photos are amazing, for me, up there with the sexiest photos on the site.

I find it amazing that you describe yourself as "mature" at only 38. To me you look like you are only 20 something (your body looks so firm!)

Hugs and kisses,

Dongalong

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'd just like to say how cool all our new Dutch members are! I always seem to like the Dutch people that I meet, and this crowd seem as nice as ever! Hope more arrive!:smile:

I still wish there were more French though!:confused:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
jeff black said:
Exactly my thoughts.

Appreciation threads are fun, but people get left out, or they get turned into a flesh pile:tongue:
Typically why I try to steer away from them...

*shrugs*

Never wrong to appreciate everyone though.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
My appreciation goes to Philettophish, Green lantern and ben101_2040.

Probably not the most well known around but they have all become friends of mine, each of them giving me something different and special. So thanks guys.

Also thanks to the Ladies in the Womens forum, you girls have been very welcoming and ive learnt alot form you all..So thanks to you all as well (also the male regulars who answer the questions there, good to hear you opinions and experiences with us)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like Alex, Jeff, Karmen, Joker, Pecker, Col John,Scan Jock,Novice Bottom, Stud Hunter, Rubi, Hung Muscle, Amazon,Claire, Bronxy, Big black and Juicy , Dee. I could go on and on . So many great people Thank you for being here!

mydouble_d's

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like everyone who has sent me nice and useful pm's...

All the girls on this forum, for the insight and the female prescense they bring,

And two great guys, Gagger and Matthi.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fortiesfun said:
Seemed worth reviving this thread this morning to extend a few good words for Davidjh7, whose stuff has been popping up often lately and making me laugh (and think)!

Thanks, David.

Thank YOU fortiesfun---I always enjoy your posts, also. I have grown in my knowledge in many ways since joining this little place on the web, and I thank you all for contributing to my life!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
donkeyboy9 said:
Col John, Uncut, Hung Muscle, Stronzo, Curious , D C Deep, Kauri Tree, Dongalong, Latinoboy9, Matthew, Alex 8, Lex, Pecker....list goes on.... all so good to follow and learn from!:smile:

And some of the best for last: Forties Fun, Senore Rubirosa, davidjh 7, Jeff and others whose posts are interesting, inciteful and entertaining!:smile: DB9

Reactions: Allan S.

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
mydouble_d's said:
I like everyone who has sent me nice and useful pm's...

All the girls on this forum, for the insight and the female prescense they bring,

And two great guys, Gagger and Matthi.

The feeling is mutual DD.

And much appreciation to all my "word association" pals including Jeff, Alex, senor, Matthew, Pecker, bree, TOG, COLJohn and others. You're all way too quick-witted (and fleet-fingered) for me, but I try.