every woman should be issued with a tape measure.......

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Doewell Dadong, Sep 8, 2010.

1. D_Doewell Dadong

D_Doewell Dadong New Member

I have a new toy in the form of a blackberry. I have been speaking to some women, and the topic of convo eventually turns to cock size. So I ask what do they think average is, and what would you like, and what is the biggest you've had. You know the usual pervy question :) . I am amazed that most of the women think 7 inches is average, 9 is ideal. And that most of them seem to have had 10+ inches (one claiming 13!). A bit of bullshit being spouted by women.

2. D_Ezdras Dingledonger

I'm quite sure it's the men who perpetuate horrible eyeball-measuring by way of their wild exaggerations regarding their own size. I've been in at least three separate situations where girls have told me stories of their previous lovers, who are miraculously enough all 8-9 inches, only to find me much larger and believe that I am in excess of ten inches or so.

So it can be hard for honest guys to make an impact with their genuine size, which is why the proof is in the pudding - or rather, if in doubt, whip it out. Just don't show your boss, as that has now officially been deemed a trainwreck of a move. :biggrin1:

3. NottsBound

NottsBound Active Member

Albums:
    It's because women don't have experience measuring cocks. They know less about cocks about us guys (because we have one!!) I've had guesses ranging from 6 to 13 from women, don't trust their estimates!

4. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pff, whatever. Plenty of guys here still get it wrong. You don't have to know dick about dick to measure one by eye, you just need to have the gift of being able to measure by eye.

5. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

This sort of thing isn't helped by men who add a few inches to their cock size when they're asked about it.

I consider myself to be a fairly good judge of size in the flesh (definitely not in pics), as I've said in other threads.

6. D_Doewell Dadong

D_Doewell Dadong New Member

I was just astonished when one girl (literally a girl @ 19) said she has never had under 8". Come on, you'll be luck to see a genuine 8", never mind have nothing less than 8".

7. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Okay, that does seem pretty unlikely :smile: Unless she's only had one or two partners . . . then it's possible.

8. HunglikeaDork

HunglikeaDork Member

Albums:
    Amen to this thread, when combining manly tendency to embellish and womens acceptance of (perhaps to sound more sexual with bigger cocks) you get a host of problems. All it takes is a few horrendous mis-measurements and those become the standard. Then every cock is a 9 incher or more :eek:

Though I think both genders play a part in perpetuating bad perceptions.

9. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    I think there are a few things going on with your women friends:

- most women aren't that good at judging the length of things. Their "mental ruler" is not very accurate. This of course is not true of all women. (see subgirrl above for example.)

- while you and I might measure our penises from the top with a ruler to get a legit measurement, there are a fair number of men who measure from balls up, or from the side, and report those numbers to their partners, which throws off their guesstimates even more. Or some guys just lie.

- along those lines, your women friends may be guesstimating from those same kinds of angles = balls up, visible penis from the side, etc.

Anyway, that's my take on it.

#9 DeepDish, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  10. jadnash

jadnash Member

Well, its very simple, They have been told that 6 inches was a foot for so long.

11. hud01

Gold Member

Yes the old joke....why are women so bad at measuring? All their lives they have been told that this is six inches

|-----------------------------------------------|

12. hud01

Gold Member

I have never understood the need to lie, or even tell a girl how big it is. Gagging, hitting the cervix before fully in...Good enough.:biggrin1:

13. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think that there's much to be said about this except :lol: or maybe :laughing:

14. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    That looks about 3-3.5 inches... to me, just saying.

15. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    I agree. It is what it is. Any women you are involved with is going to figure it out pretty quick.

16. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Any woman who wants to be accurate can measure the span of her hand or the length of her hand and use it as a measuring gauge. Unless her hands are very small, she probably won't find many penises longer than that.

17. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Haha, actually I've already learned this trick. From the tip of my pinky to the base of my palm is 5 inches.:cool: Not that I measure or anything, I mean who would do that?

18. bigrider

bigrider Member

Albums:
    yea chicks get no help on this one seeing as a guy in chat just told me he was 9x7 and has got deep throated by more then one chick. I looked at his pics theres no way hes 9x7 maybe not even 7 long haha im only 7x6.5 and have never been deep throated by a chick. Dude just need to stop adding inches

19. rabbit12345

rabbit12345 New Member

I doubt these particular could use a tape measure. They could, however, get educated in maths.

20. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Mine is seven from thumb tip to pinky tip. Knowing my hand measurement is one of the reasons I'm a good guesstimator :biggrin1:.

Draft saved Draft deleted