every woman should be issued with a tape measure.......

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes the old joke....why are women so bad at measuring? All their lives they have been told that this is six inches

|-----------------------------------------------|

That looks about 3-3.5 inches... to me, just saying.
I am surprised you seem to not get it. That is exactly the point, it is 3.5 inches. Men with a cock that size say they are 6 inches.

Just Browsing
Media
I am an honest 7" and have been told more than once I must be 9. I always set them straight and if necessary get the ruler out lol...All the 6ers must be claiming 8...

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
WOW, YES SO TRUE!! i heard if you have a penis ranging from 6-9 inches women cannot tell the difference!! and thicker girth makes it look bigger.

I was told a few times they thought it was 9 inches, and these women are not one to stroke my ego. soooo, i was like, 9 inches in my dreams. Girth is there though, which makes it look bigger.

also, a lot of women said i was the biggest, again, girth not length, they can't tell the difference honestly.

another tip, if you please your women, hit their spot, 3 inches looks like 13 to them! trust me!! i heard plenty of women talk, since most of my friends are women, the stuff i hear is gross since i am not even 1% gay :(.. but its what they all say.

The_Judge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
WTF? 7 inches? I know women have smaller hands but wow, that's nuts. How do you even hold stuff? You must drop drinks and stuff all the time.
Something tells me your either spatially challenged or delusional. Do you own a ruler?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am surprised you seem to not get it. That is exactly the point, it is 3.5 inches. Men with a cock that size say they are 6 inches.

I do get it, which I why I would just grin and keep my measurements to myself in that situation:tongue: I was simply commenting what I believed your posted measuring guide to be. I would hope that since six inches is half a foot, most of us are able to tell the difference between three and six inches at a glance.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I have a new toy in the form of a blackberry. I have been speaking to some women, and the topic of convo eventually turns to cock size. So I ask what do they think average is, and what would you like, and what is the biggest you've had. You know the usual pervy question :) . I am amazed that most of the women think 7 inches is average, 9 is ideal. And that most of them seem to have had 10+ inches (one claiming 13!). A bit of bullshit being spouted by women.

here is a tip, if random women are willing to talk about cocksize with you, they are probububly not trustworthy....
if ti's women you know well that's different

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Any woman who wants to be accurate can measure the span of her hand or the length of her hand and use it as a measuring gauge. Unless her hands are very small, she probably won't find many penises longer than that.

most women have pretty small hands

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Oops! Guilty as charged! I am a terrible judge of penis size! I think its shape can really throw off your judgement too. Some cocks look really girthy because they look wide, but when you measure it, they could be much smaller. Why? Because some cocks are not completely circular around - they may be wide and flattish. Very deceiving...! And as for length, just shave, and voila! 2" longer! :biggrin1:

if you want to practice, I've seen your gallery and I'll be happy to model for you babe
(and I mean total babe)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I am guilty as well. It took some doing but I did measure my man because I seriously thought he was at least a foot. Well, about 3/4 that, but still. So I'm saying there's not much difference to me between 9" and 12" as far as I'm concerned. If I ever encountered a foot-long I'd most certainly be headed in the opposite direction.

Dammit, Jim, I'm a woman not a carpenter.

OMG an honest woman!
no offence to women in general but ok maybe a little, I mean women are always talking about how they can take anything but EllieP is honest she's like a foot hell no
I like you EllieP :O)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Maybe they're feeding you bullshit because you ask pervy questions. If the conversation eventually turns to cock size it's probably because you steer it in that direction.

don't be sexist, I've had several women be the ones to bring it up

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Amen, sister!

But that being said, I hereby volunteer to measure all the LPSG men. I know it's a sacrifice, but in the interest of site integrity, I will bring my tape measure and a few fluffers and we will get this thing done.

No need to thank me.

if you'll do the fluffing yourself it's a deal

joseph_hung

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember when one of my exes was talking about how 7 inches must be around average, although she knew how much bigger than average I was. When I told her I was only 8 inches (instead of the 10 inches that she thought) she thought I was kidding. That was pretty funny =)

Of course I also had a girlfriend who guessed my EXACT measurements. So I guess not all girls are bad at that =p
http://www.qtl.co.il/img/trans.png
copy.png
trans.png

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
they measure. from the bottom
that is why

This happened to me. My girlfriend told me when we got together that she'd never had a cock significantly bigger than mine (I was asking because talk of huge cocks turns me on, not because I needed reassurance i'm huge, I know i'm not) and then, many months later told me her husband had measured his at 10". I was kind of surprised by this but she stood by both statements and went on to say that he was laying on his back, measuring the underside. If I try this myself, measuring from the root of my 7 incher, while pushing my balls down, around the curve on the longer underside of my cock to the tip I can get very close to 10" myself.

Add to that the fact that any woman involved with a cock and a tape measure is likely to be either very turned on or a little embarrassed that their man is such a weirdo (I think my GF fell into the latter) and as such she's very likely to just accept that that's how cocks are measured and go on to talk of her experiences with a 10 incher when anyone asks...

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amen, sister!

But that being said, I hereby volunteer to measure all the LPSG men. I know it's a sacrifice, but in the interest of site integrity, I will bring my tape measure and a few fluffers and we will get this thing done.

No need to thank me.

Ok, guess I have to do everything... *sigh* I'll do the fluffing too...

:biggrin1:

Why do they always live in Canada? :mad:

Thanks anyway - you are certainly deserving of a thanks for making such a generous offer.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why do they always live in Canada? :mad:

Thanks anyway - you are certainly deserving of a thanks for making such a generous offer.

I appreciate your recognition of my sacrifice. It's a big job, Pitbull, but I am committed.

PS Do we all live in Canada? All the selfless penis measuring volunteers? Maybe because it gets so cold here, we frequently have little to measure...