Every Young Man's Dream

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't think there isn't a guy out there, gay, straight, or bi, who, when younger, didn't dream about being initiated into wonders of sex by someone older then he. :biggrin1:

I received my education at the hands of a family friend and we gave pleasure to each other until my 20s.

XTube Videos

Reactions: kkll2783

lbw

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my best mate and i kissed,sucked and wanked at every opportunity. we even went on holiday together, a fortnight of sheer bliss,swallowing each others cum. It made us better people.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why do fair Indians have black Cocks? We never expose it to sun, its always hidden. See my pics, I am fair but I have black cock. Can somebody explain or send msg to dubai_dude1@yahoo.com

Can you fuck off posting this in every thread, please.

I'm getting a headache and if someone knows the answer &/or cares, they'll answer the fucking thread you started on the subject - but in their own time, not cuz you've bullied and bored them into it.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You bet.

Although it was before the term couger was coined, I had this idea that if I hooked up wiht older women, I could balance making some extra money with some extra fucking.

I went as far as getting a job as a life guard at a swanky hotel pool and spa. I hooked up with a couple of older women, but have to admit, I never made a penny as a gigalo. The best I got was one woman who paid me to give her kids swim lessons.