Everybody's Bisexual Or Gay

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:eek: If you have masturbated then you are one or the other. This is solely my opinion for several reasons. When you masturbate:

1. You can reach an orgasm holding a dick (if a guy) in your hand. So you get excited by the feeling of having your dick touched but at the same time the "forbidden" part of you holding a cock.
2. Touching the body of a man (yes your own) even though you are watching some girl in a mag. You experiment further than cock only, don't ya?
3. When you involve more than two ppl in your fantasies the first one you think of is your buddy, usually same sex as you with one of the opposite sex.

Comments?:biggrin1:

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
headbang8 said:
It's what's going on in your head, not what's going on in your hand.

AHmm when eating.... if I am holding a burrito in my hand, you bet I am not thinking about oysters!:tongue:

I posted this because my friend claimed today "he'd never be able to cum if a dude gave him a blowjob"...in my mind a mouth is a mouth (girl or guy) a hole is a hole, yes there are differences.....I will stop when that goes to animal kind!:eek: even though some people don't! LMAO

Just wanted to know what ppl here think since usually majority makes the most sense here.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Greekdick69 said:
:eek: If you have masturbated then you are one or the other. This is solely my opinion for several reasons. When you masturbate:

1. You can reach an orgasm holding a dick (if a guy) in your hand. So you get excited by the feeling of having your dick touched but at the same time the "forbidden" part of you holding a cock.

Masturbation is just the first key to sexual self-knowledge. One's cock isn't "forbidden"; it's one's own body. If you don't know how to pleasure yourself, it's much harder to learn how to have other people pleasuer you.

Greekdick69 said:
2. Touching the body of a man (yes your own) even though you are watching some girl in a mag. You experiment further than cock only, don't ya?

It depends on what you are visualizing... You will have to explain further.

Greekdick69 said:
3. When you involve more than two ppl in your fantasies the first one you think of is your buddy, usually same sex as you with one of the opposite sex.

Most straight men (sic) tend to fantasize about 2 girls and themselves in a 3-some, if they are thinking about a group fantasy. Perhaps straight men may have an occasional fantasy about their closest male friend yet don't often admit it.

Please keep one point in mind: curiosity is different than pleasure. Curiosity about the same gender does not necessarly mean that a person of the same gender can satisy you. For example, almost all men have penis envy of some form and are curious about the size of other mens' cocks, but not every man has the desire to be pleased by another man.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Greekdick69 said:

1: Be careful when analysing human behaviour. Yes, some people may have that "dirty little reason" kind of thing that Freud was so in love with, but not everybody. To me, my cock isn't "forbidden" it's just a part of my body, one which is quite high maintenence and requires a bit of sorting out from time to time (read: masturbation), I get excited because hormones flood my brain and demand sexual satisfaction, not from any idea of "forbidden fruit". Now, masturbating on the bus, or in the lecture hall, then I'd probably get especially excited from the forbidden nature of what I was doing - but that would be because it would be in public, which is so much more exciting than being all selfish and lonely. :p

2: Well, call me stupid, but it appears to me that this is because you don't have a choice! It I had a vagina aswell as a cock, yes, I'd probably give it a whirl too, but then if I had one of those too, I wouldn't be a guy would I? When you are masturbating, you arent "touching the body of a man" you are stimulating your own body, and your body is part of you, not seperate. I'd put that entirely down to the simple neccessity that if you want to get yourself off, you need to stimulate your own sexual organs and that means nothing about your orientation.

Infact, there is a specific orientation for people who are only interested in stimulating themselves (or not interested at all) and that's "asexal". This is easily differentiated from being gay - gay people are only interested in sexual intercourse with those of the same sex. Asexual people are not interested in intercourse with either sex, therefore, Asexuals are not gay, therefore stimulating yourself has no effect on your sexuality.

3: Maybe you have a fantasy for your buddy, but I really really don't. When I fantasise about more than one person, I think of that cute guy I saw on the bike that one time, and the really hot guy from my philosophy tutorial. Did I mention my best buddy? Nope. I wouldn't want sexual relations with him, definatly not.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SomeGuyOverThere said:
That, ladies and gentlemen, is the Quantifier Switch Fallicy.

[end showing off]

It's wrong. :p

Of course it's wrong, that was my point. :rolleyes:

Masturbating makes you nothing, except a wanker......:biggrin1: I believe desires, when combined with and translated into actions in harmony define our sexuality (for example), not those thoughts or actions alone. Otherwise I'd say it's mainly denial.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Greekdick69 said:
I posted this because my friend claimed today "he'd never be able to cum if a dude gave him a blowjob"
what he means is that he wouldn't be able to cum if he KNEW it was a dude giving him a blowjob, which is fair enough (whether it's true or not ain't really for anyone else to judge) - you're inferring the rest of it though, i think.

Mattsdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree with horribleperson, greekdick seems to have decided that instead of being contented with what he is and how he feels and realise that actually, nobody cares, that he will try to explain that everybody is how he is :p

Its like me saying everybody is straight because they've sucked their mothers nipples :p Its just plain stupid. Even if wanking or fingering yourself is a proper sexual act, which is obviously isn't, that makes you more A-Sexual than it does gay or bisexual. Sexual Acts involve two people, and that is what defines somebodies sexuality :p I can't imagine that anybody, while wanking, thinks about watching themselves wanking :p You get turned on by it because that part of you is easy to turn on :p If a sea monsters was rubbing your cock and you weren't too scared you'd get a boner, doesn't mean you are sexually attracted to sea monsters :p

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
headbang8 said:
It's what's going on in your head, not what's going on in your hand.

Beaten to another post, again!

I quite agree. Sexual gratification is roughly Ninety-percent (90%) within your mind. Physicality does have its role, but if you're into sexual labeling you'd first have to determine what's going on behind the scenes.

Greekdick, your assertion sounds rather subjective to me. I personally don't think that masturbating alone automatically designates one as bisexual or gay. Sexuality within itself can be a very complex issue and becomes different with almost every individual. Therefore, what may in your opinion qualify an individual as 'bisexual' may, in their mind, characterize them as 'gay' - or any such example.

Furthermore, what's your definition of straight -- sexual contact strictly from members of the opposite sex? Even when touching one's self? I think you're reaching on that one.

What's more troubling is this assertion:
When you involve more than two ppl in your fantasies the first one you think of is your buddy, usually same sex as you with one of the opposite sex

That's a very sweeping generalization. It could possibly be true in many cases, but not nearly all the time. In fact, do you see where that's quite impossible to tell?

Nevertheless, in spite of everything, you certainly reserve the right to formulate your own opinions of what makes one straight, gay, or bisexual. For me - much to tedious.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
GoneA said:
That's a very sweeping generalization. It could possibly be true in many cases, but who knows if this transpires all the time. In fact, do you see where that's quite impossible to tell?

/fixed. sorry.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not biSEXUAL but I can see which mean are physically attractive, or confident. Or I have a liking for certain male actors, such as Scott Bakula...but it is only admiration, not a SEXUAL attraction, because that would be gay :p

And I'm straight.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Funny I was thinking about this same thing about a week ago....If I had to classify my sexuality - I would have to say I am bi-sexual but with a stronger attraction to women....The women I hook up with, it is always visual and mental that attract me to them....With men, it is usually passion, mental, and character....And lately I have been getting hit on (or what it seems like) by self-proclaimed straight guys....And don't get me started on the couples....I had to ask my friend the other day to give me his honest opinion - do I give off vibes that I am into some kinky stuff or anything....So lately I had come to think maybe more straight people are becoming a little more bi....I blame MTV and Hollywood for that (just kidding)....