Everyday Guys Wearing Everyday Briefs

mtr1102

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I may have just found my old screenshots folder that has a ton of these type of pics! Been wondering where that folder ended up on my HD, so this is def good news. Both for myself and also for any likeminded dude that happens to gaze upon these excellent specimens of human males and their brief-clad buns/bulge. Enjoy!

Briefs+Blue+Jockey32+LN+025+18+.jpg
Screenshot_2016-08-22-05-53-40.png
Screenshot_2016-08-22-05-56-18.png
Speedo+BR+LN+011517+18++004.jpg

jacksonknight78

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Now, I am a fan of the nice Calvins etc as the next guy but there's nothing like seeing regular guys wearing regular Hanes or Fruit of the Loom old fashioned (white or color) briefs... Anyone else? Here's a good example...

Ohhh my god!!!! That bulge!!!!!

jockbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I wore this style for years, sport briefs or low rise briefs, and they were really comfortable. It may be time to try them again. I started with "Hang Ten" briefs in Jr High when Dad noticed that I was adjusting a bit to much because standard tighty whities were not doing the job. They were a lot more comfortable. It was a little unnerving when dressing for gym class because almost everyone was in tighty whities with a few of us in bikinis or low rise. Boxerbriefs were not here yet and boxer shorts were for your grandpa.