Everyday life with a big dick

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by amurdoch, Mar 19, 2009.

1. amurdoch

amurdoch New Member

Hi all, my first real post here. Please forgive me if this has been addressed somewhere else. I was sitting in psych class the other day and my mind started to wonder and I ended up with a hard-on. I'm sure it's happened to everyone at some point. Well, I'm not big, but I started thinking about how much trouble it would be if I was really well endowed. Like say, quercosone or even a lot of the other guys here. Then I started thinking about some of the other troubles there must be, like your junk dangling in the toliet if you're not careful. Believe me, I'd love to be huge, but what are some of the problems you guys have had? Please share!

2. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    First of all, welcome to the LPSG. :smile:

Honestly -- for most guys, being hung is not a life-changer. Sure, you have to deal with issues like erections that are harder to conceal, "fit" issues with partners, staring in locker rooms or at urinals, discomfort and poor fit in some underwear or jeans ... but most of us who are endowed figure out how to manage these problems by the time we're in our 20s, if not sooner. They are generally not lifelong, ongoing tribulations.

All of these topics have been covered exhaustively in threads here on LPSG, so you can read to your heart's content.

Many smaller guys seem to imagine that we're sexual supermen or that we're different in some profound way. Generally, we're not. We're more or less ordinary guys, except in this one (rather unimportant) sense.

Hope this helps!

Steve

Draft saved Draft deleted