everyone...curiousgurl's sex sounds.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i want to know.

i s'pose we can include other ladies too.

i'm a whimperer & a moaner.
chances of anything coherent are about zero.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Lil bit of moaning - lil bit of grunting - a good few 'fucks' - 'fuck me', 'fuck yeah' and 'oh fuck'
Well that's how curious girl sounded with me...

Nah just kidding - that's me - I've never had the pleasure of hearing curiousgirls sex sounds...

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i want to know.

i s'pose we can include other ladies too.

i'm a whimperer & a moaner.
chances of anything coherent are about zero.

Dolf...you naughty thing you...x

Sounds: Much moaning, much heavy breathing, much..hmmm, how do I word this....ah ah ah ah, yes, yes, yes, ah, fuck me, fuck me, mmmmmm, ah, ah....the better it feels the higher pitched it becomes until I'm whimpering...

Dirty talk whispered in the ear as I'm riding him: "Mmm baby, I need your cock in me now...yessss, fuck me baby, please...I need to feel you in me.....you make me so wettt, and hotttt....can you feel it, my hot pussy.....mmmm I want your cum inside me so bad...fill me up baby, make me hurt, fuck me goood". *all of this said as I stick my tongue deep into his year, nibbling and biting his neck/ears"

Climax: arch back, clentch sheets, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm *collapse*.

God I love sex.

:tongue: CG

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's a first time for everything....:tongue: :biggrin1:

Lil bit of moaning - lil bit of grunting - a good few 'fucks' - 'fuck me', 'fuck yeah' and 'oh fuck'
Well that's how curious girl sounded with me...

Nah just kidding - that's me - I've never had the pleasure of hearing curiousgirls sex sounds...

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dolf...you naughty thing you...x

Sounds: Much moaning, much heavy breathing, much..hmmm, how do I word this....ah ah ah ah, yes, yes, yes, ah, fuck me, fuck me, mmmmmm, ah, ah....the better it feels the higher pitched it becomes until I'm whimpering...

Dirty talk whispered in the ear as I'm riding him: "Mmm baby, I need your cock in me now...yessss, fuck me baby, please...I need to feel you in me.....you make me so wettt, and hotttt....can you feel it, my hot pussy.....mmmm I want your cum inside me so bad...fill me up baby, make me hurt, fuck me goood". *all of this said as I stick my tongue deep into his year, nibbling and biting his neck/ears"

Climax: arch back, clentch sheets, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm *collapse*.

God I love sex.

:tongue: CG

Christ, this thread is diverting the blood flow in my body.

But as far as dirty talking goes, I think kshleby67 is gonna give you some competition... :)

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
Ok, since I've been asked and all....

Sounds: moans, yelps, giggles, mmmmmmmmms, ohs, if I'm being fucked really good you can get a scream here and there. Breathing becomes heavier and faster. I will purr in his ear lightly, I also moan really soft when working the ear, so he really feels it rather than just hears it.

Words: lots of Oh gods,oh yeah, yes, right there. Demands (such as: fuck me, harder, faster, give it to me, Cum inside me, make me cum etc.) Questions (ie: do you like that? How does it feel? you want ___? , etc) Also Teasing (you won't cum till I tell you to, Sit down, you want that? etc.) I answer questions that hopefully hes asking me. If we are in public, I will randomly whisper graphic images into his ear of the nasty things I want to do to him or I want him to do to me.

Climax- I get louder up until this point, where I break into full yell, not the one long tone, but more Oh!Oh!Oh!. Also either I'm cumming, or I'm gonna cum is somewhere in there.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Careful - I might take you up on that... though you wouldn't have your tongue free for all that talkin :biggrin1:

I like the sounds of that....:wink:

I can hear her scream's all the way in Jersey. In fact i wait for them everyday:wink:

No, that's only when you come to town, hehe.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, since I've been asked and all....

Sounds: moans, yelps, giggles, mmmmmmmmms, ohs, if I'm being fucked really good you can get a scream here and there. Breathing becomes heavier and faster. I will purr in his ear lightly, I also moan really soft when working the ear, so he really feels it rather than just hears it.

Words: lots of Oh gods,oh yeah, yes, right there. Demands (such as: fuck me, harder, faster, give it to me, Cum inside me, make me cum etc.) Questions (ie: do you like that? How does it feel? you want ___? , etc) Also Teasing (you won't cum till I tell you to, Sit down, you want that? etc.) I answer questions that hopefully hes asking me. If we are in public, I will randomly whisper graphic images into his ear of the nasty things I want to do to him or I want him to do to me.

Oooh, that's just EVIL. I like it. Remind me not to wear tight pants when we'll meet.

Climax- I get louder up until this point, where I break into full yell, not the one long tone, but more Oh!Oh!Oh!. Also either I'm cumming, or I'm gonna cum is somewhere in there.

Goddamn...

Hahaha, I'm the luckiest guy EVER.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

*sweating!* :cool:

this thread was one of my better ideas.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really?

I just have a funny mental image now of you sitting moaning randomly while sitting on the sofa
LOL!

i have a good imagination.

if i concentrate i can almost feel throbbing cock inside me.

faking doesn't give me the physical spasms, but it does give me all those yummy tingles.