Everyone gets a big dick

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
How would the world change if every man tomorrow woke up with at least an 8" dick? If your dick is bigger than 8" it stays the same, but anyone with a piece smaller than 8x6" is automatically upgraded.

How does the world change? How does your life and approach to relationships, sex and friendships change?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How would the world change if every man tomorrow woke up with at least an 8" dick? If your dick is bigger than 8" it stays the same, but anyone with a piece smaller than 8x6" is automatically upgraded.

How does the world change? How does your life and approach to relationships, sex and friendships change?

Then women would go by looks duh

Reactions: Kevin Smalls

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

My life would not change, but 8" would now be called below average! LOL.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think the "social order" would change much.

Maybe a few men who currently have - or feel they have - a relatively small penis could focus on other issues instead, like economics, science, engineering, agriculture. Things that matter. It might have overall benefits in that way?

But I don't believe that much of our social interaction depends on penises. The risk that it might is probably why loincloths and then clothing were invented. I'm not sure if you look at centuries / places where penises and/or codpieces were widely displayed, you'd see any specific kinds of social difference?

Compare it with intelligence, or physical prowess - muscle etc. Those are highly variable, and it all works ok. We develop systems of measurement, and training. We try to help each other. We celebrate success and create incentives. There are things that are appropriate if you are intelligent - becoming a professor, doing crossword puzzles etc- but nobody minds if you don't do those things. And there are things that are appropriate if you have physical skills - becoming a football player or lumberjack. But again it's acceptable not to live your life in that way. There are alternatives.

I think the issue with penis size is that you can't do much about it. There are surgical options, but even that hasn't made huge difference to society. Maybe because of risk, and/or cost, but more likely because it's not a priority for most people.

So, if you do look back at those times or places where penises were displayed more - or loincloth bulges, codpieces etc. - other than being a bit more about physical interaction ( hunting, fighting etcetera ) and a bit less about intellectual or spiritual things, it's hard to recognise complete difference. Or to know which is cause and which is effect...

Personally I'm happier with the more philosophical side of life. If we all wore togas or kilts and so on, I think society might be better. I wear a lot of Lycra/spandex at the gym and so on, because it keeps my body cooler for a workout, but other than that I'd be perfectly happy if nobody had any knowledge of my genitals. So them being a different size or shape would be of almost no relevance, to anything ...

Last edited:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I don't think the "social order" would change much.

Maybe a few men who currently have - or feel they have - a relatively small penis could focus on other issues instead, like economics, science, engineering, agriculture. Things that matter. It might have overall benefits in that way?

But I don't believe that much of our social interaction depends on penises. The risk that it might is probably why loincloths and then clothing were invented. I'm not sure if you look at centuries / places where penises and/or codpieces were widely displayed, you'd see any specific kinds of social difference?

Compare it with intelligence, or physical prowess - muscle etc. Those are highly variable, and it all works ok. We develop systems of measurement, and training. We try to help each other. We celebrate success and create incentives. There are things that are appropriate if you are intelligent - becoming a professor, doing crossword puzzles etc- but nobody minds if you don't do those things. And there are things that are appropriate if you have physical skills - becoming a football player or lumberjack. But again it's acceptable not to live your life in that way. There are alternatives.

I think the issue with penis size is that you can't do much about it. There are surgical options, but even that hasn't made huge difference to society. Maybe because of risk, and/or cost, but more likely because it's not a priority for most people.

So, if you do look back at those times or places where penises were displayed more - or loincloth bulges, codpieces etc. - other than being a bit more about physical interaction ( hunting, fighting etcetera ) and a bit less about intellectual or spiritual things, it's hard to recognise complete difference. Or to know which is cause and which is effect...

Personally I'm happier with the more philosophical side of life. If we all wore togas or kilts and so on, I think society might be better. I wear a lot of Lycra/spandex at the gym and so on, because it keeps my body cooler for a workout, but other than that I'd be perfectly happy if nobody had any knowledge of my genitals. So them being a different size or shape would be of almost no relevance, to anything ...

I'm sorry, but the social order would be drastically and forever altered. Society is built on one simple fact, that some mn have big dicks and others have small dicks. Removing that fact would be like removing gravity.

Society as it exists now would become totally unworkable because authority would become a useless concept. A big dick is the ultimate source of all authority. If everyone has a big dick, then authority becomes meaningless because everyone has it. Masculinity would disappear for the same reasons. Dick size determines your masculinity, but if everyone has a big dick what is masculinity?

Chaos will reign in this new world.

geitjeshoeder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry, but the social order would be drastically and forever altered. Society is built on one simple fact, that some mn have big dicks and others have small dicks. Removing that fact would be like removing gravity.

Society as it exists now would become totally unworkable because authority would become a useless concept. A big dick is the ultimate source of all authority. If everyone has a big dick, then authority becomes meaningless because everyone has it. Masculinity would disappear for the same reasons. Dick size determines your masculinity, but if everyone has a big dick what is masculinity?

Okay, i didn't know, i'm gonna run for office now :D

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As if any of them have that.

I know of at least one with 100% certainty as it was longer than my forearm, and there was one here a very long time ago who I honesty believe was telling the truth. He was humble and quiet. There are bound to be more out there somewhere.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You're delusional. Many of us already know that authority is an illusion. I walk through the world mostly doing precisely as I please, guided only by my own morals. How do I do this without a penis?

Most people have entirely anonymous genitals. Other than the fact that your wear your mental illness like a badge, no one would know about your cock unless you showed it to them. My dude has a dick that is statistically above average in length, and especially in girth. He thinks it is small, and usually is willing to say so if size comes up in jest in a conversation. No one can know if he really means it or not. I know he means it, and I know it's untrue. For outsiders, it is anyone's guess. How can society be based upon something like that?

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know of at least one with 100% certainty as it was longer than my forearm, and there was one here a very long time ago who I honesty believe was telling the truth. He was humble and quiet. There are bound to be more out there somewhere.

Actually, I know this from my own experiences, as well, A.E., but, telling that truth gets people really riled up around here... So, let's keep it a secret... ;)

A/B

Last edited:
Reactions: AlteredEgo