Everyone has a bigger one syndrome

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone get like me? Maybe thanks to this site. Every man i see i cant help think they have bigger cocks than me. Its stupid as i know deep down it doesnt matter. I never thought about it until 6 months back when i had a vibe my girl looked for guys with big cocks but im not even sure that matters.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yeah,,,lpsg can give a mind some shit to ponder....i find it best to get away for a few days..no internet can be a good thing...

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah,,,lpsg can give a mind some shit to ponder....i find it best to get away for a few days..no internet can be a good thing...

Yeah, but SOME internet is fine. And not all LPSG is about the big cock.

As for the Bigger One Syndrome, that's all in your mind, dude. If you're with a girl that has the BOS then let her go. There will always be a bigger one around the corner for her...until she's fucked so loose NOone will want her.

Chances are your gf is just fine with your cock size and you need to learn to use all of the sexual tools in your kit, not just your girth. :smile:

Oh, and btw, you DO have a big cock!

Last edited:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone get like me? Maybe thanks to this site. Every man i see i cant help think they have bigger cocks than me. Its stupid as i know deep down it doesnt matter. I never thought about it until 6 months back when i had a vibe my girl looked for guys with big cocks but im not even sure that matters.

Nothing wrong with your unit!

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cumalot:

I'm not sure how old you are...but in my experiences (I'm 36) I've slept with, well, a lot of women. A lot.

Some may disagree on this site...but the size issue is more of an issue to the male in most instances. It makes for some excitement the first time or two with some girls (maybe 15%) but after that it really doesn't mean a whole lot.

If you're into one night stands and cheerleaders, you'll get some use out of a big cock for a few nights. In most relationships, it doesn't mean much.

The 'honeymoon' period wears off quickly in almost all relationships. You'll find some size queens on this site, but in the real world, they are few and far between.

Some huge hung guy will come on this thread and dispute me, but I doubt there are many on this site that have slept with more women. I'm not being pretentious or boastful, but that's the truth.

Anyway, worry about more pressing things. Women are way more self conscious about how you think they look....your penis size is about 20th on their priority list.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm exactly like you man. I'm 7 long, 6 around the head, and 5 around the shaft. Statistically, I'm bigger than average, and from what I read the mushroom head is loved by women, but every picture I've ever tried to take of my penis it looks tiny. Maybe because I have really big hands, or maybe because I have a bit of chubby-ness around my stomach and waist, so it makes it look smaller by proportion. maybe becuase it curves up, so an upward angle looking down makes it look less long...

but it does suck. just gotta stop looking at pictures for a while lol.