Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I have these str8 friends, well more like aqaintances, that ive always had a kind of crush on. I really want to massage them and maybe more, ive thought about asking them if i paid them would they be interested. But i have no idea how to even bring the topic up and how to ask without sounding like a total skeezer.

So as a str8 guy, if one of your gay friends wanted to pay u for something like that how should he ask you, and what would yohr price be?

Reactions: uk dude

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The gay men I know also know that I am straight (heterosexual) and have never, ever, even suggested doing anything like massage (or more). I respect their sexuality and they respect mine.

And the answer would be no, from any straight man.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I ever wanted to play with another guy it would be because I wanted to for my own pleasure, not because he offered to pay me. I would not be anyone's whore. I think most other straight guys would feel insulted as well and if you did ask them by offering to pay them you would sound like a total skeezer in their book and likely jeopardize the friendship.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm really quite surprised. For website/forum that's about a sexual organ the level of prudishness I have seen.

I'm really sorry that you both feel so incensed by the question. As someone that worked as a sex worker for many years I'm also sorry to see so much prejudice exists about the issue.

Thankfully you two are not the only men in the world. So my question goes out to other men who are more open minded and might actually consider something like this.

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have some awesome gay mates and if one of them said ‘Hey, could I give you a full body massage for (say) $50...and maybe a little tug...’ I’d probably have my clothes off before hey finished the q. I’d be proud to be asked.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can't not sound like a total skeezer because that's exactly what you are.

None of the few gay friends I have would ever ask such a stupid question because they understand that I'm not attracted to men. No amount of money would change that.

And it's not prudish behavior if you have no attraction. I'm not going to ask a lesbian friend how much money it would take her to be with me because 1. I'm not stupid and understand that she isn't attracted to men and 2. Because it would be incredibly disrespectful.

If you want to ask men that are open to this idea ask bisexual men for obvious reasons.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I have these str8 friends, well more like aqaintances, that ive always had a kind of crush on. I really want to massage them and maybe more, ive thought about asking them if i paid them would they be interested. But i have no idea how to even bring the topic up and how to ask without sounding like a total skeezer.

So as a str8 guy, if one of your gay friends wanted to pay u for something like that how should he ask you, and what would yohr price be?
Money comes and goes but desperate two faces friends that just wants to get on your pants for a selfish one night experiment are very few, luckily.
Try paying people with respect and perhaps something good will come.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have gay friends and none of them would dream of asking such a thing because they know I'm straight and where I stand, they know it would end up screwing with our friendship.
You're right, everything has a price, ultimately it would still end up screwing with the friendship though.
Personally for me money isn't an issue, that price would be extremely high and way beyond the financial capability of any of my friends.
I'm interested to know what you believe to be a reasonable price @Rowan Ravenseed ?

Reactions: lapdog2001

Beefeater_cgn

Worshipped Member
Media

Just sad.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm really quite surprised. For website/forum that's about a sexual organ the level of prudishness I have seen.

I'm really sorry that you both feel so incensed by the question. As someone that worked as a sex worker for many years I'm also sorry to see so much prejudice exists about the issue.

Thankfully you two are not the only men in the world. So my question goes out to other men who are more open minded and might actually consider something like this.
Not preferring to be a party to the "gay for pay" lifestyle isnt some exercise in prudishness, and if that is what does it for you my suggestion would to be to narrow your search for "straight" men that express such an interest....Which would not actually be straight men but closeted gay and/or bisexual men.
You know how most of polite society has accepted that a straight man that is constantly trying to insert his dick into lesbians and convince them of their need for phallic intervention as a creep? I wish gay dudes would take the hint in their interactions with and questioning of straight men.(that's probably the incensed reaction you're picking up on.)

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
$10,000.00 (US) small unmarked bills, a 12 piece or more family pack of Popeye's mild chicken (no thighs), a DVD copy of "I Love Lucy Lee" set, and a two year subscription to Amazon Prime, JAVHD, Little Asians & Brazzers.

The 10K US is negotiable but not the Lucy Lee DVD set or the chicken.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can't not sound like a total skeezer because that's exactly what you are.

None of the few gay friends I have would ever ask such a stupid question because they understand that I'm not attracted to men. No amount of money would change that.

And it's not prudish behavior if you have no attraction. I'm not going to ask a lesbian friend how much money it would take her to be with me because 1. I'm not stupid and understand that she isn't attracted to men and 2. Because it would be incredibly disrespectful.

If you want to ask men that are open to this idea ask bisexual men for obvious reasons.
The mere offer of asking a straight person to partake in gay activities for money isn’t even about sex, it’s about power, and wanting to know you can make a straight man gay. Same as if a woman tried to coerce a gay friend into fucking her. It’s a fucked up ego boost that will have awful effects for years, if not a lifetime. It’s selfish beyond words. It’s in the same line of women who only fuck married men, to prove their ‘better’ than other women.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

And I'm sorry that you can't wrap your head around the fact not every one can be bought and there actually exists for some (apparently not you) personal principals and that you are having to resort to claims of bigotry and closed-mindedness in order to defend your argument. If one was to go just by the make-up of this site, one could see how you might get the impression almost every male member on here that lists as straight is really just a closet case, but then how is this any different from some straight guys on here who assume every woman is a member because they want to see endless pics of dick and so they then decide to send them one of their own unsolicited?

Or would you think then it's fair to assume, due to the glut of incest posts mostly by those listed as gay or leaning in that direction, that every gay guy secretly wants to fuck their father or brother? Or maybe that every gay guy wants to seduce straight men, a stereotype your post is helping to reinforce. One could make blanket assumptions all day about different groups if you limited yourself to the small sub-sets here. This website will naturally skew towards certain directions that do not represent either the straight or gay population at large and I hazard that it is you who are adding to existing prejudices by giving ammo to actual bigots who will read your post and claim it as proof certain groups are trying to "Turn them gay".

How is your assumption that every straight man is really just bi in disguise and willing to embrace it for the right price any different then the assumption throughout throughout history that every gay guy could be turned "normal" if the right woman seduced them; even going so far as some parents hiring a prostitute for their sons?

Back when we were into swinging we had sex for mutual agreed upon pleasure, not profit. That made the difference in something that could have had the potential for being illegal, legal; despite some still finding it morally reprehensible. There were many women I meet who had no interest in me that I would have very much loved to play with and I respected and accepted their choice. I would never imagine a situation in a million years were I would have tried to change their minds by offering to pay them; nor would any other guy in the Lifestyle I knew. Plenty of other women out there who would be interested, just as there's enough straight guys out there who would be willing to experiment to fixate on the ones you might not be able to get. If they are interested they will come to you and all without risking a friendship.

Most straight guys if they are willing to try will do it because it is something they want to do and something about the other guy appeals to them. They would not have to receive money to be persuaded. But it seems to me you are not willing to accept that and feel the only way you can get some straight guys to have sex with you is to pay them; which I guess is saying more about your appeal to other guys than anything.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wow so much hate sorry i asked. consider me educated. Admin please feel free to close this thread i wont be checking in on it anymore.

So I guess that means no chicken?

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow so much hate sorry i asked. consider me educated. Admin please feel free to close this thread i wont be checking in on it anymore.
You've been a member since 2008 if it took you this long to understand how to treat people with respect I can't imagine how bad you were before.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am no longer coming to thls site i keep getting deleted message notes saying i am posting shlt in areas i shoukdnt hope you guys dont pay for this site as it ls so unorganized

Im out of here

dont-let-the-door-hit-you-on-the-way-out-gif-11.gif

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am no longer coming to thls site i keep getting deleted message notes saying i am posting shlt in areas i shoukdnt hope you guys dont pay for this site as it ls so unorganized

Im out of here
This is ask straight men so only straight and the op can answer here.
Since you stated 100 percent gay what did you expect would happen Sherlock?