Everyone is hung?

mountain2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I have been on this site for about 2 months and I have not posted but I have been thinking about this for a while now.

So I am a pretty big guy and I have had girls tell me this many times however until recently measuring I did not think I was that out of the ordinary. Now that I have been on this site and read all of the statistics saying around 1 in 20 people are around 8" or they are at the other end of the spectrum around 4" long I am confused.

My problem comes from the fact that I seem to know a lot of guys who are known for being well hung. Something around 5 out of like 10 of my close guy friends are known for being large.

Does anyone else have a similar situation where you know lots of larger guys?

I will post pics at some point.

Not really just means that you have found a coincidence. I know plenty of smaller guys.

Reactions: lapdog2001

saertyu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm about average so really I suppose I can assume half my friends are smaller than me and half are bigger. Do I like thinking this? No, I'd prefer to be about 8" :(

lloyddobblerNJ

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know the sizes of any of my friends/associates, and I don't want to know,lol.

now a lot of guys who are known for being well hung. Something around 5 out of like 10 of my close guy friends are known for being large.

Does anyone else have a similar situation where you know lots of larger guys?

I will post pics at some point.

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not counting this site, I've only met 1 or two guys bigger than I am. and I'm not really that big. just slightly above average at 7.5 x 6.5.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think you can accurately know the size of another guy's dick unless it is hard. I've seen some little bitty ones in the shower area at the gym only to later discover that they grow to a startling size!
I also agree that guys with big dicks like to show off their dicks. Men will treat another man differently if he has a big dick. I've seen the bodybuilders and UFC wannabees sneek out of the sauna when a guy with a pitiful physique, but giant dick, saunters in.

Reactions: twfarrell

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most guys overstate their size and most girl's have no idea how to tell the difference.

Your "large" friends are probably 6" and saying they are 8" (or 5" and saying they are 7", etc.) and their chicks have no idea that they are lying.

I'd say that is the most common scenario.

Last edited:
Reactions: lapdog2001 and MDM8

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most guys overstate their size and most girl's have no idea how to tell the difference.

Your "large" friends are probably 6" and saying they are 8" (or 5" and saying they are 7", etc.) and their chicks have no idea they are lying.

AMEN!

Guys that go around saying 7 inches is average are fucking crazy. I think a majority of them have tried so hard to convince themselves and others that they are packing 7 (when they only have 5), they feel the need to spew such horseshit. 5 to 6 inches (length) is the spectrum of the average sized penis. 7 inched cocks are large, and 8 inched cocks are hung.

It mystifies me at the sheer number of 'nubes and long time members who claim to sport 8X6 (and they look more like 5-6x5). I call buhhlll shit.

mountain2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AMEN!

Guys that go around saying 7 inches is average are fucking crazy. I think a majority of them have tried so hard to convince themselves and others that they are packing 7 (when they only have 5), they feel the need to spew such horseshit. 5 to 6 inches (length) is the spectrum of the average sized penis. 7 inched cocks are large, and 8 inched cocks are hung.

It mystifies me at the sheer number of 'nubes and long time members who claim to sport 8X6 (and they look more like 5-6x5). I call buhhlll shit.

This is why I will be posting with a tape since I am also not a fan of a picture with no reference.

Also everything everyone has posted seems to make sense as quite a few are black gentlemen who are very cocky and like to talk shit. Ex. Yeah you know why she wants to be with a black guy dont you.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Small dogs bark the loudest"

And there was a theory going around here that big guys attract other big guys (big in the penis).

I am modestly hung and apparently so are several people that I know. Although some of them don't require large condoms so I have to question their bigness.

averageplus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The average, according urology journals, of non penis deseased people is 5.5 inches length and 4.6 inches girth.
54 % of men are betwween 5.1 and 5.9 inches.
1.3 or 1.5% of men are long 7.5 or more inches.
I read many articles of urology made by medical staffs around the world, and excluded every self measured statistics.