Everyone is hung?

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gotta love how people say they're not that big when they're pretty big

Absolutely. 7.5"x6.5" is not 'just above average', it's somewhere between very big and huge.

Averageplus has it right. The statistics from the better surveys are showing the average penis to be around 5.5" long. But they relied upon measurements of volunteers, and I find myself thinking that the volunteer groups probably did not include many extremely small penis guys for the simple reason that those guys would be a little more likely to be shy about being measured. Therefore, the average adult penis could actually be as 'small' as 5"x4".

Reactions: lapdog2001

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My two closest friends are both hung, and I was starting to think everyone was really hung. But now I'm finding out more and more than it's a rarity. Maybe not as rare as us bigger guys would like to think, but still a rarity none the less.

D_dfguikol

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Arkfarmbear - my limp willy gathers no looks at all in the shower room but it is different when erect - like I said in a different thread, it's all down to the elasticity of the penis.

oddeyeblu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My problem comes from the fact that I seem to know a lot of guys who are known for being well hung. Something around 5 out of like 10 of my close guy friends are known for being large.

Have you actually seen or heard. most guys lie about their size. I'm 6.5"x5.25" and rarely find a guy larger than me. AND I'VE BEEN AROUND. For instance chuck216 claims to 7.5"x6.5". That cock is realistically about 5"x4".

Reactions: MDM8
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most guys overstate their size and most girl's have no idea how to tell the difference.

Your "large" friends are probably 6" and saying they are 8" (or 5" and saying they are 7", etc.) and their chicks have no idea that they are lying.

I'd say that is the most common scenario.

co-sign.....but "overestimating=lie

I have had one scenario with my girl recently where she said she would always tell her friends I was like 11 inches, but come to find out it is because of dudes lying to her in the past and giving themselves extra inches

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
co-sign.....but "overestimating=lie

I have had one scenario with my girl recently where she said she would always tell her friends I was like 11 inches, but come to find out it is because of dudes lying to her in the past and giving themselves extra inches

Yep, it is definitely a lie.

I can also relate to the gf thing. A couple of my past gfs said something along the lines of, "What you are, like 10?" and then they were amazed that I was only 8" based on what their past bfs had said... go figure. :rolleyes:

Reactions: lapdog2001 and MDM8

KidKhaos

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, people lie a lot.
I'm 7" and most people I've met in sex encounters weren't really bigger than that, more or less the same. Not that I go and seize their weenies ahaha but you can see it with the eyes, dont need a ruler I guess.
Girls usually say I'm big, but then there is sites like here where people say "big is 9 or more!!! the rest of you guys, you lie to yourselves!"
I got a gay friend (obviously he knows more bout cocks and different sizes than me haha) and he is a small guy and is totally afraid of cocks bigger than 7 or 8 as much, that he called enormous.
I see a lot of comments bout "I want a 12incher!!!" "the bigger the better! gimme 30cm cocks!! all to me!" But I've seen in most of sex shops the vibrators and dildos are more normal sized than uberhuge sized. I remember some years ago it was the opposite, everything was huge and stuff. I guess there is not that much sizeobsessed people in general daily life. That must mean that people in general doesn't get on well with things too big.

Or maybe I am crazy and got too much self steem and convince myself that 7" is big enough when it is not in reality, to feel better about me.
Or that kinda shits that I read over there. :p

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you actually seen or heard. most guys lie about their size. I'm 6.5"x5.25" and rarely find a guy larger than me. AND I'VE BEEN AROUND. For instance chuck216 claims to 7.5"x6.5". That cock is realistically about 5"x4".

Now that made me laugh. because I'm bigger soft than your estimate. though you did get the soft length right. but the girth is an inch off it's 5" around when soft. you should really learn to estimate better.

Hefty

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Since all measurements are self-reported and usually exaggerated, I've given up telling people my size. I used to be quite open about it, but I no longer wish to participate in the "penile size inflation" so rife on the internet and in daily life. Therefore, I leave people to discover my size for themselves. Comparing yourself online to someone else is quite pointless, as most if not all guys will add an inch or two to their measurements. On top of that, not all guys measure their dick the same way. And pictures, with or without rulers, are only an indication, not proof.

shyguy4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since all measurements are self-reported and usually exaggerated, I've given up telling people my size. I used to be quite open about it, but I no longer wish to participate in the "penile size inflation" so rife on the internet and in daily life. Therefore, I leave people to discover my size for themselves. Comparing yourself online to someone else is quite pointless, as most if not all guys will add an inch or two to their measurements. On top of that, not all guys measure their dick the same way. And pictures, with or without rulers, are only an indication, not proof.

Amen to this.....I don't believe when guys tell me they are 7 or 8. I have to see it with my own eyes. 99% of the time, they are smaller than me. I'm just under 7" :) but I say 7 lol

I did see a huge dick once. The guy said he was big. I told him I wouldn't believe him till I saw him. I've never felt small in my life till I saw him. It was super thick and big. It was intimidating.

Most guys were smaller 5-6 range.

In general, most guys lie about their size. They either measure with a broken ruler or they estimate how much large they should be.

mountain2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

agreed.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is why I will be posting with a tape since I am also not a fan of a picture with no reference.

Also everything everyone has posted seems to make sense as quite a few are black gentlemen who are very cocky and like to talk shit. Ex. Yeah you know why she wants to be with a black guy dont you.
Still chuckle over my New Orleans madams comment ——‘well, honey child—-won’t say about bigger——but they’s way softer….”

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, a new comment on this thread after 13+ years of silence!
Not counting this site, I've only met 1 or two guys bigger than I am. and I'm not really that big. just slightly above average at 7.5 x 6.5.
Not "slightly above average" but HUGE! According to the many penis size studies and the aggregate websites like calcSD - Penis Size Percentile Calculator

Another great myth dispelling website is: Unraveling Size
I don't think you can accurately know the size of another guy's dick unless it is hard. I've seen some little bitty ones in the shower area at the gym only to later discover that they grow to a startling size!
There are grow-ers, show-er, and everything in-between. My flaccid size is normally 2.5-3 inches with a 4.5 inch girth, growing to a full 7 inches by 6 inches when erect, 7.5 inches bone pressed.
My flaccid size has been as small as 1 inch if I've been outside in the cold for a while (shrinkage is real! :D) It still grows to 7 by 6 when it needs to!

I've seen the bodybuilders and UFC wannabees sneak out of the sauna when a guy with a pitiful physique, but giant dick, saunters in.
That's because anyone taking steroids has their ball shrink, possibly their penis too, as they are no longer producing testosterone. When the testicles detect enough (or more than enough) testosterone in the bloodstream, they stop producing it themselves