everyone look dick in lockers!

alaplages

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey!
I'd like to share this - I do lot of sports and obviously take a shower after and it's funny to see that everyone look for the size of each other but...disguised.

I like to catch people looking at my cock. I do the following - go to shower and after that get my towel and start drying my head, with people thinking i'm not seeing them. And people always look!! Then I take off the towel rapidly and they get embarassed! ahaha

Have you that experience? people looking

Say it to us

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
you are mean! :)
i have a problem in changing room, people run away, lock themselves in the toilet to change after swimming... i dont do it, and when i undress th give a quick look to my cock and then turn away... i dont get that. we all have cock dont we? and a couple times when im with a friend at the pool, when we take a shower afterwards we stroke it. together, its an open shower, unisex so a couple of times people saw us... :)

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey!
I'd like to share this - I do lot of sports and obviously take a shower after and it's funny to see that everyone look for the size of each other but...disguised.

I like to catch people looking at my cock. I do the following - go to shower and after that get my towel and start drying my head, with people thinking i'm not seeing them. And people always look!! Then I take off the towel rapidly and they get embarassed! ahaha

Say it to us

I do the same thing, but I take the towel off my head slowly. I want them to have a good look, just like I like to have a good look.
I can feel their eyes examining me while I dry my hair, and know they are doing it.
I am average sized. They always look.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I too wear disguise when I look dick in lockers.

Hey!

Say it to us

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I certainly look and have been looked at. Unless anyone gets creepy about it I feel rather comfortable with people checking out my dick. It's the locker room after all, nudity is expected.

alaplages

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i live in a residence of students and there are 2 showers available, with doors. 2 weeks ago i forgot to lock the door, and when i was already drying, a chinese collegue opened the door, and i was obviously naked. It was so funny to see how embaraced HE came. i thing the culture is very importance in this things of nudity

Tibia

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey!

Say it to us
When you have such a great cock, I can see why people would look. I would spend a lot of time looking to. Great that its uncut, thanks for honoring us with your pics !

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Men are more interested in your dick size than women are (unless the woman is a real size queen, that is).

I bet in the NFL, the players could draw all the cocks of their teammates with uncanny accuracy.:smile:

(Remember, though, that men are disinterested in dick, or even very grossed out by them, if they're re 100% straight:biggrin1:)

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i live in a residence of students and there are 2 showers available, with doors. 2 weeks ago i forgot to lock the door, and when i was already drying, a chinese collegue opened the door, and i was obviously naked. It was so funny to see how embaraced HE came. i thing the culture is very importance in this things of nudity

I am Chinese, and have previously been in the position of your Chinese colleague. Indeed, I was embarrassed. However, the embarrassment stemmed from encroaching into the privacy of another man, not from seeing a naked male form.

Culturally speaking, typical Chinese life does not have much privacy; what little there is would be respected. At least, I practice that!

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it is normal to look. I am straight, and I don't stare, or get hard, but I do glance at dicks in the locker room. When I was in college, I had plenty conversations with other guys in the shower without trying to hide my dick, or the fact that my eyes sometimes glanced to theirs. However, it would make me uncomfortable if someone was staring incessantly at my dick, or any other part of me.