Everyone must check this out!

speed: It is amazing how realistic they look. It's almost scary. I wonder how they feel and if they can take much of ol boy. For the price, they better.

The website is: http://www.realdolls.com

sfsbdgb: hey does anybody know of a "guy " doll with a big ole dick?

speed: I dunno but i saw this on HBO realsex, I think 24.

They had a bloke doll on it and there were attachements. I'm not sure if its the same company though.

gigantikok: wow, that's really fascinating. Not totally realistic, but realistic enough to give me an erection looking at the photos! Either way, ordering something like this does not sound practical to me. What if you invite a friend over, and in your apartment (or where ever you live) they see a life-sized ultra realistic sex doll! What are you gonna say? "Uh, that's just... um.. for decoration." Hmmm. Anyway, if you've got a real woman in your life, these seem kinda pointless.

prepstudinsc: LOL those dolls are pretty realistic. I just don't see the point in buying one. If I'm going to have sex, I want it to be with someone who I can pleaure and from whom I can recieve pleasure.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=sfsbdgb link=board=meetgreet;num=1059415034;start=0#2 date=07/28/03 at 13:28:54]hey does anybody know of a  "guy " doll with a big ole dick?[/quote]

Yep. After the female doll, the company received requests for an equally realistic male doll. The detachable hard-on on the male doll is a bit unsettling, but it is a big improvement over the blow-up dolls. Dolls will never take the place of live sex partners, but at least they constitute safe sex ... and you don't have to buy them breakfast!

gigantikok: How would a woman even be able to enjoy the Stallone-like male doll? Aside from riding it on top, there aren't many positions to enjoy. The doll is limp and it's hard to place him in certain positions, and the doll doesn't have the versatility that the female doll has for the men. It's be odd enough watching a woman try to get it on doggie style with one of those things! Seems like an unconventional $7000 dildo with a face and body.

H8Monga: *gets credit card out*

I'm gonna buy three! So I can use the HOV lanes in northern Va and Hampton Roads! ;) Oh and show off my new girlfriends... look who just got popular!

aznb: maybe i should buy one and put it in my passanger seat so i can car pool
even when the cop pulls me over, he won't notice anything wrong. :D ;D

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
This could be the climax of a retro-modern horror movie, in which the protagonist kills beautiful women and men and covers their bodies with a thin film of polyethylene, selling them as sex dolls on the internet.

Wait a minute.....uh oh! The plastic is peeling off my doll...

OMG! It's Joan Rivers! <gagging>

wvu_kerq: Wow, those things are scary real! I should send them my picture and have them make a replica of me... that way when my beau's ready to go and I'm still sore, he can keep going on mini-me! ::)

sammygirly: Ack!!!

Those are scary!

(although I'm wondering why there's only one male model....geez)

Trackers: That's some seriously freaky shit if you ask me!

bustyredhead: The faces look so cold and dead for the most part... I couldn't even smile while one of those things was around with an uncovered face. The guy one looked alright, but if I were to spend thousands of dollars for a posable Cuddle-Ken, it'd better have the proper equipment. lol That looked kinda weird on him.

- Nene (Ain't One Of THOSE Real Dolls)

speed: I must admit, they really need to work on making the face a bit more realistic. They do look like dead people and it is TOO EXPENSIVE!

I personally would not buy it. You know what, they should make the body hollow so it can be folded for storage and filled with water when needed.