everyone probably saw this video but pretty cool!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
that was quite a bit O_O

however, i couldn't stop staring at that woman's 80s hair haha. maybe because i didn't grow up in the 80s, but did peoples really find that attractive o_O

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think he liked the girl in the middle, at the pool.

Really liked her.

I believe he's married too. Wears a wedding ring in his newer videos. Imagine what her skill set must be?

Should come with a warning on that wiener. "Warning: Only advanced adult film stars should attempt to engage this penis. Edging is not recommended."

Last edited:

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
whats his measurements? 9x7? i am guessing.... haha 80's hair... i was counting the amount of times he cam, that was close to 20x and each load was far, amazing.

bellon

1st Like
Media
Yeah, we really liked hair like that. Seems ridiculous now. Today's fashions will seem ridiculous to us in 20 years though. The shot around 6:30 is e-famous and widely regarded as a fake. Sorry to spoil the fantasy.

sillvert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys, I shoot as much as Peter and it is not all that great. My wife says see drips for days after. And jerking off, is sometimes a mess to clean up. It is nothing for me to fill a shot glass, with cum each time. I even talked to my Dr about it and he said, everything was okay, it was just how I was built. So for you guys, that compain about a small loads, you are blessed.

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The scene at 6:35 is a fake and it's not Peter North. It's been going around the web for probably at least 10 years now. Nevertheless, the Peter North scenes are incredible.

bthedude00

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys, I shoot as much as Peter and it is not all that great. My wife says see drips for days after. And jerking off, is sometimes a mess to clean up. It is nothing for me to fill a shot glass, with cum each time. I even talked to my Dr about it and he said, everything was okay, it was just how I was built. So for you guys, that compain about a small loads, you are blessed.

So show us :)

misterM

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have the same "problem" if you'll call it that. The grass is always greener as they say.

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
I have the same "problem" if you'll call it that. The grass is always greener as they say.

lol, i guess you cannot gauge the amount unless you do it in a shotglass, one of you should make a video.

and since finding out that video is afake, i like the one when he is shooting on 3 girls, that is the most in that entire video.