everyone probably saw this video but pretty cool!

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
6.35 isn't Peter North!

Right, it's not him... this is a prosthetic (fake) cock and the cum is one of these ridiculous phony concoctions...

PN's shots are all real though, and some of his best cumshots were actually from his few appearances in 80's gay movies, he never looked happier than when he got plowed by Rick Donovan in The Bigger The Better :cool:

Blackwark

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guys, I shoot as much as Peter and it is not all that great. My wife says see drips for days after. And jerking off, is sometimes a mess to clean up. It is nothing for me to fill a shot glass, with cum each time. I even talked to my Dr about it and he said, everything was okay, it was just how I was built. So for you guys, that compain about a small loads, you are blessed.

Blah, blah, blah, Cursed with Awesome.

MoneyForNothing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know about 8.5, based on the length of the hands. My hand is 7" long from base to fingertip. The camera angle always makes them look bigger. It is a hot clip though with how the fit looks.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Regardless of whether that was Peter North or not, the cumshots lasted about a minute! Almost all guys cum for less than 10 seconds, and women average about 26 seconds per orgasm, but this guy came for almost 60 seconds!