Everything Seemingly Is Spinning Out of Control

No more or no less then anybody else voicing an opinion but after the clairvoyant question = sorry, that’s where you lose me quickly as now you are pretending to be clairvoyant and pretending to have evidence/proof when in reality the only thing you have is a cheap conspiracy theory.

The problem is that when someone presents proof you deny it and say that it isn't. There is independent documentation of everything I have presented. That and more has been shown to you and that's where your sense of logic goes right out the window.

I find it immensely sad how many people have been convinced to vote for and support an administration that is diametrically opposed to their own welfare.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The problem is that when someone presents proof you deny it and say that it isn't. There is independent documentation of everything I have presented. That and more has been shown to you and that's where your sense of logic goes right out the window.

I find it immensely sad how many people have been convinced to vote for and support an administration that is diametrically opposed to their own welfare.

The problem for you is if you had actual “proof” Bush & Company would already be prosecuted or at the very minimum impeached but there is a reason that hasn’t happened and that would be because what you have is not proof at all. Its just good old fashioned spin and I’m just not getting why you think you have anything more than that.

The problem for you is if you had actual “proof” Bush & Company would already be prosecuted or at the very minimum impeached but there is a reason that hasn’t happened and that would be because what you have is not proof at all. Its just good old fashioned spin and I’m just not getting why you think you have anything more than that.

I explained why they haven't been impeached in a previous post. Just because someone breaks the law does not mean they will be tried for it. Pelosi has already stated that impeachment is off the table even though 27 House members have co-signed Kucinich's resolution. Pelosi knows that there are not enough votes in the House to pass the Articles of Impeachment and so refuses to consider them. The GOP can dish it out but they can't take it. This will likely cause her to lose her seat in November.

Much depends on the November election. If the Dems gain more seats in the House then things may well change and the process will go forward, likely beginning with Cheney. Once again, impeachment is a political, not a criminal, process. Saying that it is, doesn't make it so.