Evidence ?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

vince_0: Well ive just finished me jelqing techniques , whilst doing so i think i noticed like a 1/4 inch difference when my penis became erect whlist jelqing.
    I've been doing it about 2 weeks now , only problem is i find is too dam hard not to masterbate after doing the techniques !
    So if some of ya could tell me that it DEFINATLY works maybe i could resist the masterbating after in hope of results :D !
    Could anyone give like actual figures of like 'sizes , time , gains' that you have exierienced whilst jelquing :)
    Thanks all :D

2. Imported

Gold Member

remotehypnosis: When you say masterbate you mean switch to a different technique in order to cum?

3. Imported

Gold Member

vince_0:
    no no , what i mean is , like , because i aint totally sure that these techniques (stretching then jelqing) give results , that the temptation to masterbate straight after doing the jelquing is too much , , , but if someone could show me some real figures they gained whgils stretchng and jelqing i may be able to resist in the hope of results :p

4. Serj

Serj New Member

Yeah jelqing works...it just takes a while to see results, but since you've already started don't quit, or you will loose everything that you have gained so far. It takes 3 months or so for those results to become permanent.

5. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

I dunno if it works or not, but I hear it's very bad for yer penis.

6. Imported

Gold Member

remotehypnosis: I think a lot of people have some very unsafe methods. Here is the one that works and is safe:

Get some vaseline as lube and apply it liberally to your friend. Hold him at the base between your fingers and thumbs, fingers and thumbs not touching, squeeze up to the head, then start at the bottom with the other hand. Switch hands. Keep pumping blood into the head of your penis and it will get bigger. The aim is to make your dick bigger. Have the intention of making your dick bigger. It helps to clear your mind of everything else. Keep doing it as your dick gets bigger. If your dick does not get bigger try changing the technique slightly. Do this every other day and you will soon have a bigger dick. Whether or not you cum is unimportant. The thing you are aiming to do is increase the size of the head of your dick, your dick will take care of everything else.

7. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

That's still jelquing, and doctors say it's still dangerous. People, if yer that insecure with yerself, and you just have to use some method of making it bigger, use another method. Though, I must say, you really should be proud of whatever you have, no matter what size. And, they say that it's the just below average to the average guys who can hit the female g-spot easier.

8. Imported

Gold Member

vince_0: Yeah im happy withwhat i got , but im always wanting to go larger :p
    Yeh , ill just keep up me excercises , there was some tool called the 'Jelq' , i just checked it out on www.betterman.com , dunno if its any good , check it out tell me what ya think :p

9. Imported

Gold Member

remotehypnosis: Nothing is set in stone.

10. Imported

Gold Member

the sac: Hey it does work and it didnt damage my roommates penis. My roommate was this really insecure guy when it came to the size of his dick and he heard of these excercises and I told him it was probably unsafe but i told him i would look int it for him. I got all this information on all different workouts and put it in a binder and then i was like ok it seems pretty safe. So once we had all the info last semester I showed him how to do the excercises using my penis then copied until he got it and he would do it every morning in his chair in the room before class because you arent suppose to ejaculate for like 5 hours afterwards that way he could jerk off at night. He kept measurments every week in Microsoft Excel and he gained 2 inches all last semester by doing it for 45 min everyday now he is bigger than my by about a quarter of an inch. I think i might start up to get myself up to 8. IT WORKS GOOD LUCK!

11. Imported

Gold Member

vince_0:
    Hey sac, you really boosted my confidence in this mate , thanks mate :D
    Any chance you can send me the guide you did for ya mate ? sounds to work nicely :D

12. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Don't forget, there's always "hypnosis." :blink:

13. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Just for fun I tried jelqing for four months every day. No change. Most likely it's a scam.

Think about it: if it really worked, don't you think the book that explains it would top the bestseller lists?

14. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    KinkGuy

I'm very impressed with that damn great package of yours! Have you any pics showing your cluster unfettered by a jock strap?

Franky

ps I've just seen that poor quality rear view of your hangers - they are beauties! More please!

15. Imported

Gold Member

the sac: sure jsut post or message me your e-mail and i will send it as an attachment. Hope you have DSL its pretty big!

16. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    I've jelqed for 50 years and my cock has not grown more than 1/4" in length but is a lot thicker both soft and hard. (Max length 8.25")

Franky

17. Imported

Gold Member

remotehypnosis: Forget whats not working and remember what does is my advice.

Draft saved Draft deleted