EVO is great for increasing hardness and overall penile health

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you tried it Al?

I bought all the ingredients for it but havent made it yet. I found an article on Bio-Oil that said it had the same ingredients as EVO, and more. So I went out and bought it and am currently using it.

I will try EVO next. Its funny, I have all the stuff for EVO, but I dont have a receptecal to put it in. I called the Body Shop to see if they have empty containers since I bought massage oil from them years ago. They said they dont anymore.

I'd hate to put the EVO in just some jar that used to contain jam. lol

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How has your experience been with the Bio-Oil?

So far so good. I am not 100% if its working or not, but I do get rock hard with it. I still mix it with a Vasaline lotion when I do my jelqs. One way to look at it is its just an enhanced lube for PE. Doesnt hurt to use it. The combo makes jelqing so much easier, with a lot less reapplication. For that alone, its worth it. Plus I loooovvvveeee the scent.

I wouldnt want to jelq without it, or equivelant.(like EVO)

Also, I leave it on overnight, since I jelq at night before going to bed. I used to shower right after but decide to just leave it on to get the extra skin benifits.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isnt it that stuff they recommend for scars and stretch marks?

Yup. But I would like to see the label on any lube or lotion out there that states its for PE. lol

Actually, I think that Enlarge cream that is on the advertising bar, up top is the only one I could think of. But who here uses that?