Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
On EVO
Was going to respond to other threads on Evo but decided to post separate on my own experiences and cost.

I mixed my first EVO about a month ago using essential oils from Swanson’s. I had some extra virgin olive oil on hand, so didn’t have to buy, that I used as a carrier oil.

Lavender Essential Oil .05 oz $05.98
Rosemary Essential Oil .05 oz 3.03
Lemongrass Essential Oil .05 oz 3.36
Clary Sage Essential Oil .05 oz 10.00(approx. From Health Food Store Florida)

Had no ml measure so first batch volumes were educated guesstimates as follows:
4 oz Olive Oil(as carrier)
3 ml Lavender EO
1 ml Rosemary EO
1 ml Lemongrass EO
1 ml Clary Sage EO
Later went back and added 1 ml of eucalyptus oil. Have been using this most of the time.

Like I said, I started using this about a month ago basically as a lubricant to jelq and moisturize with. I am also head pumping(still trying to enlarge glans). Head pumping dries my glans to the point that the wife complains. This blend of EVO does not do good as a moisturizer so, what I’ve found best to use as a moisturizer is "Malibu Hemp Moisturizer" that I buy at Wally World for about Five Dollars.

How long will it last? Don’t know for sure but assuming total volume of 4 oz using 1/4 tsp per application you would get 96 applications. I know I have used 1-4 times a day for a month and still have about half of first batch left.

Don’t want to make this to lengthy so will stop and let all digest. Will add cost of materials and recipe of second batch in next post.

Fow

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Thought there would be more interest in EVO and head pumping but guess I was wrong. Anyway I said I would provide more recipe and cost data. Here are the latest carrier oils purchased(from Swanson's) and the latest batch recipe.

16 oz sweet almond oil = $7.10 (good moisturizer)
4 oz avacado oil = $3.46
4 oz jojoba oil = $6.29
4 oz eucalyptus oil = $6.38

Latest recipe:

1 oz hemp moisturizer lotion
1 oz olive oil
1 oz almond oil
.5 oz avocado oil
.5 oz jojoba oil
3 ml lavender essential oil
1 ml rosemary essential oil
1 ml lemongrass essential oil
1 ml clary sage essential oil
1 ml eucalyptus oil

The attached pic is me in my homemade head pumping tube. Made from 1.5" pvc, pimento jar, 1/4" tubing, and fish tank directional valve. The overall length of the tube is 8.5" which keeps my shaft stretched and compressed except in the head area.

fow

Attachments

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
post if you also are an expert

No expert. Just a 70 year old fart trying to share some of my experiences and wisdom. Have been doing PE for over 10 years and a little to well known for my "fowfer".

As far as EVO, jelqing, ball massage, and head pumping, just something to experiment with. I like the aromatic, lubricating and moisturizing capability of EVO but cannot proclaim any benefits other than good penile health(from the exercises) without enhancement medication and in spite of heart medications. Do I expect to gain anything? No. I made all my gains back in 2000.

fow

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
UPDATE:

Just finished first bottle of EVO. All the ingredients that I had to buy to formulate cost about $55(should make 6 plus batches with leftovers). The cost of ingredient to make 1 @ 4 oz. bottle was $4.66. I reviewed my PE charts and have concluded that I got over 170 applications from 1 bottle(4oz). I did 150 five minute jelq session, 20 plus ball massages, and a couple of scalp massages. That would figure out to less than $.03 per application.

Results? Haven't measured anything but I seem to be going further in the old head pump tube. Maybe I'm gaining some length but is that from jelqing or the "fowfers" I started doing again? I'm trying to get in at least 6 thirty minutes sets of fowfers per day that could be having some affect on length. The ball massages are for maintenance. The scalp massage was for crusty scalp but wife says I'm getting some new fuzz up there(wishful thinking)(Ain't that something? I'm using the Epen to remove hair around the cock and balls and using EVO to grow new hair on my head. LOL)

Conclusions: none other than the EVO is a good lubricant for jelqing and ball massage and it seems to help my scalp. Will continue to test and/or use.