Ewan Mcgregor

hermannhesse: :D if you like ewan mcgregor, and his sizable appendage, you need look no further in the movies than Peter Greenaway's The Pillow Book - quite a few of Ewan full frontal, and not just fleeting glimpses either. Does seem to be packing a punch down there. Not seen it hard though. He may just be a show-er, rather than a grow-er. Even so nice....HH

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recently saw Ewan in "Young Adam" and wasn't disappointed in his dick showing.
It seems most of his movies have capitalized on his sizeable appendage. In "Young Adam" he plays the part of a rogue who fucks everything with a skirt, so the movie doesn't neglect revealing the instrument that's doing the action. I can imagine his wife enjoying it in real life.

Reactions: magdarh87

bigbutnothuge

Cherished Member
Media
I am always surprised when people here ( most of whom seem to be larger than my 8") call guys hung when they look rather average and smaller than I am flaccid.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ewan does have a nice sized dick when it is flaccid...i noticed
that, too.
Kevin Bacon is now famous for that WILD THINGS moment
in the shower...nice cock.
Wish some of the other Hollywood A List actors
would drop trou....
and FRONTAL...
not another ass shot.
For awhile, Kevin Costne didnt make a movie without
his ass in it LOL

Reactions: Bi_Bayou_Boy

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by bigbutnothuge@Jul 4 2004, 04:11 AM
I am always surprised when people here ( most of whom seem to be larger than my 8") call guys hung when they look rather average and smaller than I am flaccid.
Hey, I was thinking the same thing! I've got a line in another profile, "How come I'm always bigger than guys who claim to be 9 inches? I won't be hiring them to do any work on my house."

:lol:

tracksuitboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by vkngsxgd8@Jul 3 2004, 07:36 AM
He is Scottish I believe, makes sense, they are usually hung, and most hung of the british-islanders I've heard.
Sorry to disappoint you, but that's complete twaddle!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did any of you guys watch J Leno the night Ewan McGregor talked about his masturbating? I missed it, but a friend has reported that in the movie "Nora", made in 2000, the character Ewan played had to catch his semen for a clone and jacked off just before coming out on the stage (in the movie). While explaining the masturbating session, he demonstrated with strokes at his crotch. Wish I had seen it!

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I never saw the movie...but someone (Mr. Pecker?) surely can link to them for us. From the looks of the one very small still I have seen, the EwenUnit looked sizeable.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ewan also shows the full monty in Velvet Goldmine (great movie by the way, especially for freaks & hipsters ;) ).

Haven't seen it in awhile but my memory is that he looked average (soft).

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Oct 19 2005, 09:20 PM
I never saw the movie...but someone (Mr. Pecker?) surely can link to them for us. From the looks of the one very small still I have seen, the EwenUnit looked sizeable.
[post=353239]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, I totally recomend that film man, it is so good. The one scene where he's lying in bed with his boss' wife shows how big he can get flaccid I think - probably about 6 inches soft. *sigh* why can't all we Euans be well-hung?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sounds like he's made a whole list of good movies. Well, and then there was Star Wars, of course.

To top it off he seems like a really cool guy. I saw him on this PBS special where he went to northern Canada to hang with the polar bears and the local folk. He was very sweet and down to earth. Cock looks average, and that's A-OK with me.

TH815

Experimental Member
Media
Sounds like maybe Ewan McGregor is the new Harvey Keitel... can't keep his clothes on in a film to save his life.