Ewan Mcgregor

hamletbb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi,

does anyone here know how to search for short movie clips on Rapidshare?
I've tried looking for film clips of Ewan in "The Pillowbook" on Google using the words "rapidshare" and "ewan mcgregor" and "pillowbook", but nothing doing!

If anyone could help me, I'd be grateful. Thanks.

Hammy

P

pony3000

go to google and type

*.(format) of site:rapidshare.de

ewan mcgregor didn't return any results though.

cheers, steff

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
Does anyone have any Rapidshare links to Ewan's nude scene in either 'Young Adam', 'Velvet Goldmine' or 'The Pillow Book'? I've tried finding them but I still haven't found anything...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, Ewan shows it in all the above mentioned and, from what I have seen, he shows in a 'more advanced' state in "Young Adam"! It's far from flaccid when he rolls off of his 'lay' in bed. Do I have others who agree?

rchangin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RoysToy said:
Yeah, Ewan shows it in all the above mentioned and, from what I have seen, he shows in a 'more advanced' state in "Young Adam"! It's far from flaccid when he rolls off of his 'lay' in bed. Do I have others who agree?

I think he's quite flaccid in the "Young Adam" scene; just think he hangs well when soft. Haven't seen any semi or hard shots, but think he's hot all the way around. Not beautiful in the traditional sense, but damn sexy none the less.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
rccooper said:
I think he's quite flaccid in the "Young Adam" scene; just think he hangs well when soft.
I'd agree, he is definitely a 'shower'! I have this movie on DVD, but in widescreen.:mad:
It 'cuts' :biggrin1: off most of the really good 'part' :wink: of that scene!

Haven't seen any semi or hard shots...

You should see The Pillow Book, 'cause he IS hard, or at least semi-hard, in at least one scene!:smile:

Bulge

Experimental Member
Media
I think this guy can't help but get naked...not that I mind or anything, but everything I've seen from him except star wars, he can't help but get naked...:rolleyes:

just me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Agree And In Pillow Book He Had Something Going...
In An Interview Of Gq He Spoke Of Flying His "dickie" "like Doing It. Like Showing It Off, Because It Really Is A Nice Piece. Do You Want To See It?" The Interviewer Said "no" "pity It Was In A Small Mood Today." Got To Love The Guy...