Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
jeff black said:
Will, I love your fucking AVATAR:biggrin1:

lol...the same here. Tom Welling is like the perfect looking man. i don't know if it gets better than him. seriously. he's so drool inducing.

oh, if anybody wants to know. my avatar is of Dark Phoenix, the evil, powerful entity that consumes Jean Grey. it's of X-Men fame. she was somewhat featured in X-Men: The Last Stand, played by (LOVE her!) Famke Jannsen.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
prince_will said:
lol...the same here. Tom Welling is like the perfect looking man. i don't know if it gets better than him. seriously. he's so drool inducing.

oh, if anybody wants to know. my avatar is of Dark Phoenix, the evil, powerful entity that consumes Jean Grey. it's of X-Men fame. she was somewhat featured in X-Men: The Last Stand, played by (LOVE her!) Famke Jannsen.

AHHHHHH, duh.:rolleyes: Tom is a good looking guy, but Jean will always be in my heart. Fire, great body, red hair, and boobs. Nice combo.

Ewan Mcgregor is cool too.:rolleyes:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
jeff black said:
AHHHHHH, duh.:rolleyes: Tom is a good looking guy, but Jean will always be in my heart. Fire, great body, red hair, and boobs. Nice combo.

Ewan Mcgregor is cool too.:rolleyes:

hehe....Jean is hot too. the whole mega-power thing totally turns me on. plus, she has the powers that i would have always liked to have. telekinesis and telepathy? friggin awesome! i'm probably going to upload a better quality pic though.

Tom or Ewan? hmm....i like the way how Ewan likes to show off his body, which makes him so attractive in my eyes but i easily drool over Tom. i love to see him with a light beard/mustache combo.

i'm off to bed....nice talking to ya Jeff.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ewan.jpg

ewan1.jpg

ewanmcgregor3.jpg

ewanmcgregor4.jpg

ewanmcgregor6.jpg

ewanmcgregor5.jpg

video 1, video 2, video 3 and video 4

Reactions: fredpariz

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Have a friend that went to a movie premier in London and met Ewan there... He said in person he is absolutley beautiful and took his breath away... He said it was like "there was a glowing light aroung him"... Sigh... one day I will meet him!!

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ps. Jean Grey is fucking fabulous! Love the avatar... Have u seen Famke Jansen's character on Nip/Tuck...It is fucking amazing!

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
I love the shot from YOUNG ADAM where he is in bed and you get a great shot of his cock and balls from his knees upwards.

He has a great looking set of equipment, and he does look like he would be a grower

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone in the U.K. seen him as the character Billy in "Scenes of a Sexual Nature" (2006)?

I heard about this movie, but apparently it hasn't been released in the U.S. (at least not on the West Coast)

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw Pillow Book. Yeech! Peter Greenaway was the director, doing his usual psycho stuff.

As for Ewan's dick, make of this what you will.

I will admit to being smaller than Mr. McG, but I truly don't see that he's that enormous. I'd say 6.5-7" tops when erect. Nice sized, but not huge. Am I crazy?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Those scenes in The Pillow Book and Young Adam are so good! I also love the scene in Trainspotting where he pulls of his rubber. I just wish it wasn't in the dark. And the other Ewan in that movie (Ewan Bremner) has an equally nice uncut dick.