Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd say he was 7.5 at the most.

In the real world a genuine 8.5 is massive. In The Pillow Book you can see it exactly as it is.

In Young Adam his cock and balls were shot in such a way that they were made to look much bigger.

I'm sure McGregor probably has it written into his contract that they must be made to look as big as they possibly can.:smile:

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Proof? in how many of those movies was he erect?
Someone's panties are in a bunch, aren't they? I took it that girthygent was seeking proof that Ewan had been nude on film, not proof of his specific size. For that, feel free to run up to the movie screen with a yardstick.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone's panties are in a bunch, aren't they? I took it that girthygent was seeking proof that Ewan had been nude on film, not proof of his specific size. For that, feel free to run up to the movie screen with a yardstick.

aww, my panties aren't in a bunch!

and you're right. I mistakenly only read the reply. Those are all definitely proof of nude scenes.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: magdarh87

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw the film Young Adam on Showtime awhile back and there is a scene after he fucks tilda he is laying face up naked on the bed. His cock is laying between his leg totally covering his balls and touching the sheets below. I have been a follower of him ever since...I'm so shallow.

Reactions: magdarh87
S

SirConcis

What makes Mc Gregor sexy isn't so much his body, but also his rather easy going personality and he is not ashamed of his body and very comfortable with his masculinity. He is the type that you could have a beer with in a bar.

This is different from some of the high end hollywood hunks (Pitt, Gere and others) who are in such a different class that you know you wouldn't even be good enough to talk to them. (in real life I don't know if they are like that, but they have that image).

Put it another way: one can easily relate to McGregor. But you can't relate to people like Brad Pitt and Richard Gere because you have nothing in common with them.

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just watch Ewan's documentary "Long Way Down" because I'm such a fan. There's one shower scene where his "area" is censored. The bonus stuff shows is snaking down his leg though. HOT!

LmaoCupcakes

Experimental Member
Media
Reactions: fredpariz

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just saw velvet goldmine, great movie, great art, great bodies, great music, great kissing scenes between ewan and Jon and Ewan and Christan. Gonna watch it again.

hot pic of JRM

jrm..jpg

Last edited:

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ewan also has a nice, light brown and lush bush. All the man has to do is smile and I get horny.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In addition to his good looks and nice cock, which he's willing to show off, Ewan also has a decent singing voice as demonstrated in Moulin Rouge!

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jonathan Rhys Meyers is one beautiful but very troubled man. Alcholism and a suicide attempt this past summer. Sorry about the wet blanket I just threw on everyone's good time.