Ex BF befriending my mom

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would not like to be exiled but if that is the responce to my not understanding why ugly men want to make them understood as women then that be that.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good I'm glad your dad is going to handle the creep!

[

QUOTE=barbsdaughter;2813576]Thanks for the suggestion blkbro510. I talked to mom and she already told my stepdad yesterday. She didn't say but I guess he's going to have a talk with my Ex.[/QUOTE]

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
All you guys defending this thread are un verified, why do you have a problem with being straight and verifying yourselfs like the rest of us, for all in no you could be the same person.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your gender is not irrelevant dolf????? as you say you are female.
how is it relevant?
there are no pics, there's no cam, there's no cyber sex and no flirting.
so how does what i have between my legs impact on you?

should i be ashamed of my gender and hide it, just because idiots like you are offended by it? not likely!

if the mods had an issue with me then i would happily speak to any one of them, but they don't. i don't feel any need to prove myself to a vile little man like you.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dolfette, I know how you feel. My mom would do the same thing too with ex girlfriends, so since I can't change my mother I changed how interact with her in my dating life. She doesn't have any access into it.

That's what you got to do when folks(even parents) have bad bounderies.

Just saying.

sounds like you have nothing to worry about then.
my mother almost always used to find this situation flattering and usually ended up taking the guy's side. your mom saw it for what it was and dealt with it.

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
how is it relevant?
there are no pics, there's no cam, there's no cyber sex and no flirting.
so how does what i have between my legs impact on you?

should i be ashamed of my gender and hide it, just because idiots like you are offended by it? not likely!

if the mods had an issue with me then i would happily speak to any one of them, but they don't. i don't feel any need to prove myself to a vile little man like you.

Very clever words dolfette, but blokes like you are very clever with their statements and it makes it very hard to call you out, myself and many members on this site make sure you all understand who you are talking to, but if you cannot be as honest as the rest of us then shame on you.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dolfette, I know how you feel. My mom would do the same thing too with ex girlfriends, so since I can't change my mother I changed how interact with her in my dating life. She doesn't have any access into it.

That's what you got to do when folks(even parents) have bad bounderies.

Just saying.
i chose to change me instead. i took control and became the sort of person she wouldn't bother to play games with, because i'll firmly and calmly call her out on them.
she still messes with my sisters' love lives but stears well clear of mine.
Very clever words dolfette, but blokes like you are very clever with their statements and it makes it very hard to call you out, myself and many members on this site make sure you all understand who you are talking to, but if you cannot be as honest as the rest of us then shame on you.
you're pathetic. and, yes, you've been kind enough to prove it to us all.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
OK now what's up with this.

My Ex BF has become overly friendly with my mom and talked to her longer than a casual 'hi how are you.' Odd thing is she used to berate him and now he's trying to be friends. She said he's been where she was, amazingly enough, 4 times in the last week and wanted to carry on a conversation with her of which she felt like she had to excuse herself each time.

Hope he's not trying to use mom to win me back....NOT gonna happen!

it's possible that your mom is hot
ps how big are your boobs and do they hurt your back

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Were you born stupid and insulting or do you take pills for it?

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do I take pills for being an honest person then yes I must do, how caan I be PATHTIC dolf , I am honest, I do not pretend to be someone I not, an if you call me on it I will prove im not a fake like a lot of you.

You tell me what you need me to do to make sure Im who I am, and then follow it up yourself.

Maybe you could take a pic with your legs tight and you small cock tucked up your arse.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good work!

i chose to change me instead. i took control and became the sort of person she wouldn't bother to play games with, because i'll firmly and calmly call her out on them.
she still messes with my sisters' love lives but stears well clear of mine.

you're pathetic. and, yes, you've been kind enough to prove it to us all.

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pervert well done chap, trust me their are many ways to verify yourself here, I have no interest in seeing or any of your body parts.

Their are many ways to prove who you are here. I would like you to have ten mins with a mod and when the mod shows you are what you say you are, I will be the first to suck my word and say sorry to you.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
iian, you arse, you keep disrespecting Dolfie, and we'll request you be cut off, and not just your access.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pervert well done chap, trust me their are many ways to verify yourself here, I have no interest in seeing or any of your body parts.

Their are many ways to prove who you are here. I would like you to have ten mins with a mod and when the mod shows you are what you say you are, I will be the first to suck my word and say sorry to you.

Friend, just leave it. For everyone's sake. This is not something worth getting mad or banned over.

Jimbo33

Experimental Member
Media
OK now what's up with this.

My Ex BF has become overly friendly with my mom and talked to her longer than a casual 'hi how are you.' Odd thing is she used to berate him and now he's trying to be friends. She said he's been where she was, amazingly enough, 4 times in the last week and wanted to carry on a conversation with her of which she felt like she had to excuse herself each time.

Hope he's not trying to use mom to win me back....NOT gonna happen!

Or he wants to fuck your mom just to piss you off?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

i posted something in my gallery, just so i can laugh my arse off at you.
a nice, explicit sorry and you admitting you're a complete imbecile will do nicely.
5 minutes only, starting from...now!
iian, you arse, you keep disrespecting Dolfie, and we'll request you be cut off, and not just your access.
awwww!
Friend, just leave it. For everyone's sake. This is not something worth getting mad or banned over.
yes it is. or at least i hope he does.