Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife and I have put pics on here to prove who we are, and why should the others not follow if they would like a debate.

Verification is not mandatory. Just because you decide to do so does not mean that anyone else has to follow. Please don't take it upon yourself to 'police' members - if you have an issue you can report it for the consideration of the Moderating Team.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife and I have put pics on here to prove who we are, and why should the others not follow if they would like a debate.
does a picture of your penis make a difference to your thoughts on the OP's relationship woes? ...how exactly?

i mean, congrats on having a penis :rolleyes: but how does that make your opinion on relationship problems more or less valid than anybody else's?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Verification is not mandatory. Just because you decide to do so does not mean that anyone else has to follow. Please don't take it upon yourself to 'police' members - if you have an issue you can report it for the consideration of the Moderating Team.
and, if any of you guys feel the need, i'm more than happy to have a quick phone chat... to satisfy the mods only though. i don't wish to become verified.

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So you are saying that people can make them selfs out to be some thing their not and we are not allowed to question it JF, and they come back with their quick comments and we are not allowed to question it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We already know you're female because you're in our social group!
and most of us can spot a fake female a mile off.
So you are saying that people can make them selfs out to be some thing their not and we are not allowed to question it JF, and they come back with their quick comments and we are not allowed to question it.
as long as they're not trying to trick people into cyber, or using stolen pics, why would it matter what gender they were?

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've had lots of pictures, pieces of my art, even links to my video clips on youtube. but, you're right, it's easier to not have any image on here. all of the regulars i post with know what i am, and they happily invited me into the real ladies' group.

i'm not going to pretend to be a man just to avoid being harassed...why should i? even though it would make my posting here easier sometimes that's hardly in keeping with my feminist ideals.

personally, i think proving your gender is a great idea if you're looking for cyber partners. but i don't cyber.

I agree about it being easier not to have pics here.
It's because of oafs like him, I'm taking my gallery down tonight - so many obnoxious people here, it makes it almost unbearable for the rest of us!

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why do you not want to become verified dolf, simple quick chat and done.

Then arse holes like me would not be able to question the fact. Your un verified comment not mine

JF

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Not at all. I'm saying that there's 'questioning' it and there's harassment. The first is fine, but if you go too far it becomes harassment.

Take a look at the Terms of Service, not only as regards harassment, but also the section that deals with "Blatant attempts to deceive the membership". Then take a look at Moderator Actions to see just exactly what we do when such people are found out.

I'll reiterate my earlier point - it is perhaps natural to have a healthy suspicion of people on an internet forum, but if you have any serious doubts, then report the matter to the Moderating Team.

Now . . . how about we let the thread get back on topic ?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No member on LPSG is entitled to know any information about another member. No one is required to answer anyone's questions about anything. And you are not allowed to harass someone until they tell you what you want to know.

I'm sorry if that's frustrating, but it's the truth.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

THANK YOU, JF!

Please allow the MODERATORS to BE the moderators!
Control freak.

Back to the problem posted by the OP - I'm also thinking the EX may be trying to stir you up by hitting on your mother, just to get a rise out of you - possible. In any case, it appears your mom and stepfather will be handling it. Watch and see what they do and talk to them if necessary. Best of luck.

Last edited:

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So female your going to take your gallery down because of oafss like me.

I find this very strange.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dolfie, ignore that wanker; He'll just try to bring you down to his level.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree about it being easier not to have pics here.
It's because of oafs like him, I'm taking my gallery down tonight - so many obnoxious people here, it makes it almost unbearable for the rest of us!
there seem to be fewer female galleries by the day. and, yes, it's because of guys like this.
unless you're jacking off to my posts, or you're a sexist who only values the opinions of one gender, then my gender isn't an issue.
Why do you not want to become verified dolf, simple quick chat and done.

Then arse holes like me would not be able to question the fact. Your un verified comment not mine
why should i become verified?

do you walk up to random women at work and demand they lift their skirts to prove they're not men in drag?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok, back to mothers and exes!

i think sometimes it's less seedy than we all assume though.
people build bonds...it can be hard to just drop contact with a person who you'd accepted as part of your family.
but that only really applies where they get on during the relationship. a sudden attempt to bond once it's over is very suspect.

maybe he thought that your mother's disapproval contributed in a big way towards the break up, and he was trying to fix it?

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So female your going to take your gallery down because of oafss like me.

I find this very strange.

I was hit/physically and emotionally abused by my first husband and am very sensitive to abusive actions/statements. A youngun/fresh kid gave one of my photos a rating of "1" which is the lowest possible rating, and it was an intentional slap in the face - I didn't deserve it, no matter HOW old I am or how big my butt is.

I don't like hateful actions and words or harassment/abuse of *any* kind and anything that smacks of it, will turn me from a purring pussycat into a raging tigress. If you want me to hiss and spit at you, I will. Just abuse me.

Yes, the gallery's going down very soon. There will albums *for my friends only*.

I'm old, old-fashioned, and Southern - watch out!
Sorry to digress - but he asked for it.

Hope the OP's problem will be solved when her stepfather has that talk! :smile:

Last edited:

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
H arse, you call me a wanker well done.

Dolf I have no interest in jaking off to any pics on this site, I am a very happy chappy married to an amazing women and nothing will ever change that.

But why should I take anyone on here to be who they are if they cant do a simple thing like verifying them selfs, man women its a simple pic, no face no boobs not other bits just a peice of paper. So if I do not want to agree with a whoever thats my preference.

And H arse you will never be british you would not last 1 second sweetheart.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok, back to mothers and exes!

i think sometimes it's less seedy than we all assume though.
people build bonds...it can be hard to just drop contact with a person who you'd accepted as part of your family.
but that only really applies where they get on during the relationship. a sudden attempt to bond once it's over is very suspect.

maybe he thought that your mother's disapproval contributed in a big way towards the break up, and he was trying to fix it?

I think thats the most likely case. he clearly did not get along with her during the relationship was going on, and he might think thats responsible for the breakup so he tries to make up for it, thinking that what can break a relationship can repair it. Thats naive and immature, because he seems not to take responsibility himself in this case, but i guess if it is true he will give up sooner or later.

The disturbing version is it is some sort of revenge plan, as already suspected by someone in this thread, that would be a little sick and maybe tough to deal with, my advice to the Op is, talk with your mom and set up a gameplan, you need to be on the same page because you have to be up for the case he tries to play of one against the other.