Ex BF befriending my mom

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well here is a story. I went to pick up a date, and she stood me up. I had made plans, her mother had been nice to me, so I asked the mother if she wanted to go. She did and we had a nice evening. I didn't take out the daughter again although she tried to rekindle things. 20 years later, I came back for a college homecoming, bought some flowers, visited the mother, and thanked her for being so nice way back when. That's it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no face no boobs not other bits just a peice of paper.
and what exactly does that prove?

it certainly hasn't made your posts in this thread appropriate or relevant to the topic.
barbsdaughter's problem would still be the same problem were she barb's son, so her gender has nothing to do with the thread topic.

i suspect you just enjoy abusing people, and you picked on her because she's young and new.

and abusive is what you are.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
iian; just 1 comment. See the hat? I loved having pompous jerks like you, during Basic Training cycles. You always were the such fun to break.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The disturbing version is it is some sort of revenge plan, as already suspected by someone in this thread, that would be a little sick and maybe tough to deal with, my advice to the Op is, talk with your mom and set up a gameplan, you need to be on the same page because you have to be up for the case he tries to play of one against the other.
that crossed my mind, but then i'm a cynic.
with my ex i think it was just a way of being in the house and keeping tabs on my life. he went creepy stalker...and my mother, being a complete bloody moron, saw fit to let drunk him into my room at 3am and then go back to bed without even waking me up. bad night!
i think it pays to be wary of exes.
Well here is a story. I went to pick up a date, and she stood me up. I had made plans, her mother had been nice to me, so I asked the mother if she wanted to go. She did and we had a nice evening. I didn't take out the daughter again although she tried to rekindle things. 20 years later, I came back for a college homecoming, bought some flowers, visited the mother, and thanked her for being so nice way back when. That's it.
awwww!
you're just so frickin' cute! :smile:

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
that crossed my mind, but then i'm a cynic.
with my ex i think it was just a way of being in the house and keeping tabs on my life. he went creepy stalker...and my mother, being a complete bloody moron, saw fit to let drunk him into my room at 3am and then go back to bed without even waking me up. bad night!
i think it pays to be wary of exes.

gotta have a gameplan, you need to huddle up with friends and family roommates and call a play, you can not have all receivers run an option route and expect they all see what you see. If you are in front and you want to end the game it is not the time to play hurry up offense :biggrin1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gotta have a gameplan, you need to huddle up with friends and family roommates and call a play, you can not have all receivers run an option route and expect they all see what you see. If you are in front and you want to end the game it is not the time to play hurry up offence :biggrin1:
my game plan these days is biceps like a trucker and a knife tucked under the mattress. :cool:

barbsdaughter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my goodness...gone to class and all this starts. Hopefully I can answer some questions, I've been in class. I have to log off cause I don't want some of my uh, classmates or sorority bitches spying or whatever. I'm not sure what a bloke is but I'm open to find out. It sounds like something British?

If I need to remove my pic I'll comply. If mom or dad sees it I might have to remove it anyway as I still live in their house, their rules until I graduate in Dec hopefully.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The disturbing version is it is some sort of revenge plan, as already suspected by someone in this thread, that would be a little sick and maybe tough to deal with, my advice to the Op is, talk with your mom and set up a gameplan, you need to be on the same page because you have to be up for the case he tries to play of one against the other.****

YOu can try that and I hope it works. But if it doesn't, you can at least be comforted by the thought that it's not unusual that mothers like to one up their daughters with this kid of situation. In the book "The Art of Seduction" the author even gives it a name "triangulation." Where someone consciously plays two people off one another.

Stalker guy from the 80s befriended my whole family and my brother was friends with for several years. Then he tells how the guy double crossed him like I needed that validation.

The problme that I have with "open, honest" dialogue in general and specifically with my mother is that when she knows what I want and what I value, she knows exactly what to withold to piss me off and to disappoint me. Think back on your interaction with your mother. IF you can think of history like this, you would be better off dissing her each time you are aware of her interaction with your ex and then pretend that nothing's wrong, of course not.

From my own experience (my mother also carried on a friendship with my brother's ex wife for several years after the divorce, so she courts controvery) and the from the experience of others, parents can very much be attention whores and you should treat them as such (and not as parents deserving of your courtesy).

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh my goodness...gone to class and all this starts. Hopefully I can answer some questions, I've been in class. I have to log off cause I don't want some of my uh, classmates or sorority bitches spying or whatever. I'm not sure what a bloke is but I'm open to find out. It sounds like something British?

If I need to remove my pic I'll comply. If mom or dad sees it I might have to remove it anyway as I still live in their house, their rules until I graduate in Dec hopefully.
i think your pic will be fine. the mods would soon tell you if it wasn't.

bloke is english slang for man.
he accused you of being a man.
nobody agrees with him, so don't let it upset you.

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally Posted by barbsdaughter

What a crock of shit

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well done chap, DOLFETTE you will win tonight and the MOds will kick me out but you will be found out mate trust me. Karma is a great leveler, sorry but I cannot put up with fakes like you and after being kicked out tonigh I WILL sleep well knowing liars and cheats like you will have their day.

Honest people get kicked in the arse but always win in the end.

Shame prisons are bigger.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Why do you not want to become verified dolf, simple quick chat and done.

Then arse holes like me would not be able to question the fact. Your un verified comment not mine

You don't get that she doesn't give a fuck if the likes of you question her or not.

Where you gone dolfakey

You are now using this thread to harass two members. You might want to dial it back a notch.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don Quixote tilting self-righteously at windmills. 'And the world is far better for this, that one man.....' I forget the rest.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously, you are really bad at this. They are all women.

And you're attacking again. You realise you keep violating ToS?