Ex BF befriending my mom

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Dial it back a notch, another un verified member.

Verified does not give you license to attempt to shit all over others. The only thing it gives you a right to is to look at the pix without paying.

Anyone who is anyone here knows exactly what dolfette and I are - you can take us or leave us as you find us. We really don't care if we impress you or not - or if you believe us or not. Your opinion is worth about as much to me as the floppy cock in your 'verification' picture. Which is 'naff all', in case that wasn't crystal clear.

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Im not attacking, im just asking people to be real. I like to get into a convesation with people that I no are real. I live in Spain and have to deal with loads of fake nobs ever day. eSo I would like to chat with honest people in the evening.

I call the people that have commented to prove they are real in this thread, if not please do not engage in conversation with me. Their are many many wonderful people here to chat with, but if the above want to have a go then bring it on.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Im not attacking, im just asking people to be real. I like to get into a convesation with people that I no are real. I live in Spain and have to deal with loads of fake nobs ever day. eSo I would like to chat with honest people in the evening.

I call the people that have commented to prove they are real in this thread, if not please do not engage in conversation with me. Their are many many wonderful people here to chat with, but if the above want to have a go then bring it on.

No. I refuse. And you are the one attempting to engage us and tell us what to do. We are behaving within the remit of the ToS. You are on shaky ground there, IMO.

You attacked the OP out of the blue and with no reason, you attacked dolf with no reason, and now you want me to scurry about with my webcam and bits of paper to appease you. Go fuck yourself. There's an ignore function. I suggest you try to work out how to use it.

I'm done here.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are not entitled to demand anything from the other members.

You are insulting them because they didn't take a photo of themselves with a sign showing their username on it. That's ridiculous. It's not a good enough reason to be rude to people.

It doesn't matter if they're male or female or if you can't see a photo, you obviously know that there's a human being on a computer typing to you. That makes them real.

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Manly I dont no how im going to sleep tonight after thos daming comments.

Lets hope that frog jumps over your ugly bush and shaves your chin so he can manage to bring the ugly princess to life, after he looks up bet he wants to go back to pond life.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

yes, you did attack people.

and the mod made it very clear that you do not have the right to demand others' verification.

we are not in your thread.
we are not forcing you to read us.
you chose to invade a thread for the sole purpose of abusing the OP and anyone who stood up for her.

she hasn't said a single cruel, thoughtless, stupid or inane thing. she's done absolutely nothing to provoke an attack.

you're an abuser, you're a bully and you're a troll.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Iian, you didn't start this thread. If you want 'real' people to talk to you, start your own thread requesting verifieds only. I'm sure after your rant, you'll be very lonely. But it's worth a try. But now I have to go ; there is a phone number I want to charge some long distance phone calls to,

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm just glad the OP's issue was resolved so early in the thread! i read through all her posts in the hope of figuring out what could provoke this...she just seems kinda sweet. it makes no sense! :confused:

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The phone is sitting right next to me H . Call it . I dare you, if you are really brave you will not protect your number

Dolf I aint a bully, i protect people from fake scammers like you.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and who are we scamming by talking about her ex and her mother on a public board?

you're a bully, an abuser and a troll.

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And your a bloke dolf scamming people to belive your female prove me wrong, no photos prove it to the MODS

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Iian, you didn't start this thread. If you want 'real' people to talk to you, start your own thread requesting verifieds only. I'm sure after your rant, you'll be very lonely. But it's worth a try. But now I have to go ; there is a phone number I want to charge some long distance phone calls to,

He wouldn't have the right to abuse people in a thread he started either.

The phone is sitting right next to me H . Call it . I dare you, if you are really brave you will not protect your number

Dolf I aint a bully, i protect people from fake scammers like you.

She isn't a fake. She is a woman.

You are not entitled to demand anything from any of the members.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh no; you found me out. I am a weak, spineless, individual, who is cowered by the elevated nobility you epitomize in your search to root out the dishonesty you find in the world, particularly this tiny thread on LPSG. Forgive me. I'm laid bare by your searing insight.

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why petite, I have not asked her or probably him to engage in conversation, but if he or she wants to continue this debate I ask for verification, if he or she is what they say they are.

You have verifed yourself as have I, I am within my write to call someone if they want to engage in conversation with me.

I have been called many things by theses none verified people and have not yet responded in kind.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what i have in my knickers is no business of his anyway.
and it's more than a little creepy that he thinks it is.

Yeah, it is creepy.

It's also weird that he thinks he has a right to be abusive if you don't hold up a piece of paper with your username and snap a photo. What does one thing have to do with anything else?

Does he have this much trouble on all forums? Does he yell at people there that he cannot hear their opinions until they show a photo of a foot?