Ex-BF uncut serbian penis

B_frida55

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I found out that my BF (ex now) has been cheating on me with another woman at work.

I have decided to post some photos he sent me a while back to embarassed his cheating ass.

Enjoy!

Attachments

cheeseloglover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry that he cheated on you, but this is sort of an odd revenge. Unless your ex goes on this site a lot, he'll probably never know these pictures of him are up?

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, I bet this is your boyfriend. No posts in 10 months and this is your first. So how exactly does this work?; An anonymous woman posts pictures of her anonymous ex-boyfriend's non-descript penis as revenge and to embarrass him. Oooo! You really got him back. :rolleyes:

Pretending to be a woman to solicit comments on your dick; It really is strange what gets people off.

Pompeynate

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If that is indeed your ex boyfriends dick, then why would you want to post photos of it?? Surely people saying stuff like "Wow nice cock" or "Would love to suck on that" is not exactly getting revenge is it?? Even if he did randomly happen to log onto this site & then find this thread! :wtf2: